Bedford Ebony TV Stand, for TVs up to 55"
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Home Styles Bedford Entertainment Stand shows off your television to its best advantage and adds panache to your living room, TV room or den with elegant styling in a glowing Ebony finish. Features and open center with an adjustable shelf, two wood framed doors with brushed steel hardware on each side. Easy to assemble.
Bedford Entertainment Stand, Ebony Finish
- Made of solid wood and wood veneers
- Rich Ebony finish
- Accommodates most 60" televisions
- Open center with an adjustable shelf
- Two wood framed doors with Brushed Steel hardware on each side
- Item size: 55" x 20" x 26"
- Easy to assemble
See all TV stands on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
- Televisions sold separately. See all televisions.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||128.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||55.0 x 20.0 x 26.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not have a roughed up finish, I thought it did too!by Magoode1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Bedford collection is a painted black finish. It is not distressed or roughed up. If you are looking for a distressed appeal, try searching for "Home Styles distressed" in Walmart's search box.by HSAssociate1/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not roughed up (distressed) at all. It's a very deep, smooth black. Not high-gloss, but definitely not matte.by BlackFurniture12/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the finish in the picture does look roughed up but it's actually a glossy black look. We own a farmhouse, and I love the stand, it's great for the price, and looks like many of the things we have from Potterybarn. I am sanding the edges to "rough" it up a bit to fit in our home, and changing the knobs. But it's a heavy nice looking center.by happymojo2/25/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does anyone know the size of the left and right cabinets and the middle cutout? I have a lot of equipment and would like to store if behind doors.
- Left & right cabinets are each 18" deep x 15.5 inches wide by 18" high with an optional, single adjustable shelf for each cabinet. Middle cabinet is 18" deep x 19" w x 18" high with an optional, single adjustable shelf.by RedTractor12/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure of the exact measurement, but the center cut-out holds our DVD player and DVR on one shelf. The second shelf could easily fit a receiver and mosrt likely one other piece of equipment. We have the PS2 and Wii stored in one cabinet (with room remaining) and DVDs and Wii games/accessories in the other. The internal shelves in the cabinets are adjustable. There really is quite a bit of space. Hope this helps some...by beansterandbug11/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- All wires exit through the top of the center back panel. the dividers between the cabinets have holes to pass cables to the center cabinet, then they go out through the back at the top. No coils (not sure what that is?) The back piece is not wood... it's that thicker cardboard stuff, but it is black so you can't tell from the front of the piece (your components would likely block it anyway?).by BlackFurniture12/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no wire management system, but there are holes in the back for wires to go through, but there is no ventilation in the two side sections with doors. The back sections (3 of them) are a pressed wood type of material that slide into slots in the frame. They are very sturdy.by LouisvilleFurnfan1/7/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?