About this item
Create long-lasting springy styles and vivacious volume with this Bed Head Spiral Iron. You can enjoy faster styling with frizz-free shiny spirals that last all day long. This hair styling iron has tourmaline ceramic coated plates that won't damage your hair. It also features multiple heat settings and an auto shut-off system for safety.
Bed Head 3/4" High Def Spiral Iron:
- Tourmaline ceramic-coated plates create frizz-free, shiny spirals with healthier hair
- High-heat and fast-heat recovery make styling quick and easy
- Multiple heat settings for customized styling
- Auto shut-off for peace of mind
- High def ceramic styling iron size: 3/4"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.5 x 6.0 x 16.15|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello Jerzieboy, Thank you for your question. Here are some facts about the BedHead product- ¾” Spiral Barrel For long-lasting springy styles with vivacious volume •Tourmaline Ceramic Technology For softer shinier curls without “frizz” •30 Second Fast Heat-up •Kink-free Mini Clamp Even heat distribution, for styles without the kinks •Rheostat Dial with Multiple Heat Settings •High Heat up to 400?F •“On/Off” Buttons “On” Indicator Light •Auto Shut Off •Dual Voltage •Tangle-free Swivel Cord •Cool Tip & Built-in Safety Stand. For the price of this tool you will be getting a professional product at a substanially low retail. Hope you enjoy your new styling iron, which ever you chose.by HelenofTroyrep9/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really, works best on shoulder length.by stremt11/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?