About this item
Take the chill off with the Bed Buddy Foot and Hand Warmer Moist Heat Therapy Set, Zebra. For soothing heat therapy, simply heat the Bed Buddy Foot and Hand Warmers in the microwave. Perfect to use when you're snuggling up at home, the Bed Buddy Microwave Heat Pack delivers moist heat and deep soothing relief for arthritis, joint stiffness and sore muscles. Since the Bed Buddy is portable, you can take it anywhere from the office chair to your bed. The zebra print is fun that If you have a pain in your hand or foot, it's best to apply the Bed Buddy Aromatherapy Hot and Cold Pack to swelling as soon as possible, so you reduce the blood flow to the affected area and get lasting relief. The aromatherapy pack is fragranced with eucalyptus to revitalize, clove to comfort and cinnamon to calm. Since this heat pack is filled with 100% natural grain, herbs and flowers, you get soothing, aromatherapy to help heal your tired muscles and sore joints.
Bed Buddy Foot and Hand Warmer Moist Heat Therapy Set, Zebra:
- Filled with 100% natural material for soothing and calming relief
- Aromatherapy and moist heat naturally relax and soothe
- Heats quickly in microwave with long lasting heat
- Reusable over and over again
- Eucalyptus revitalizes, clove comforts and cinnamon calms
- Ideal for sprains and strains to the ankles, wrists, elbows, knees and more
- Quickly reduces pain and swelling
- Reusable pad can be heated in the microwave or kept in the freezer
- Promotes healing with heat therapy
- Filled with 100% natural grain, herbs and flowers for soothing aromatherapy
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.56 x 24.24 x 14.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wear a mans 9 and they are too big. One of my friends who is a man who wears a 14 tried them. They were too big for him also.by jojo1984juniata12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 9 and they are HUGE on me. They are also a very cheap material with a heavy bottom, so when you walk they fall off.by Jhuntclark3/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One size fits allby ColdHandsWarmHeart12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?