This Bear OPS Manual Control Folding Modified Rancor Drop Point Knife features a S30V stainless steel blade. It provides an ambidextrous thumb stud for easy blade accessibility and features a locking mechanism. Impressive resistance and superior edge qualities make this clip point knife a durable choice for a variety of tasks. The S30V premium-grade steel is crafted especially for knife blades, which provides uniform carbide distribution. A pocket clip for easy access and carrying convenience is also included.
Bear OPS Manual Control Folding Modified Drop Point Rancor Knife, Bead Finish Blade with Tan G-10 Handle:
- Crafted by Bear OPS, a division of Bear and Son Cutlery
- Features a S30V stainless steel modified clip point blade
- S30V steel is a premium-grade stainless steel crafted especially for knife blades, providing uniform carbide distribution and clean steel properties
- It offers excellent resistance and superior edge qualities
- This knife also provides an ambidextrous thumb stud for easy blade accessibility and a liner lock locking mechanism
- Bear OPS knife, bead finish blade with tan G-10 handle has a modified chip blade
- Blade is bead-blast finished with a Rockwell hardness of 58-60
- Includes pocket clip
- Blade handle material: Zytel
- Blade length: 3.12"
- Blade overall open length: 7.5"
- Blade overall closed length: 4.38"