Be prepared for the unexpected during your outdoor adventures with the Bear OPS Manual Control Folding Modified Clip Point Knife Rancor. Featuring a S3VOV stainless steel modified clip point, this blade is designed to allow quicker and deeper cuts with less drag and faster withdrawal than other types of blades. The premium-grade blade of this stainless steel knife offers excellent resistance. This allows it to work more efficiently. The Bear OPS knife bead finish blade with Tan G-10 handle has a thumb stud to allow one-hand opening and a liner-lock locking mechanism for your safety. A pocket clip is included for accessibility.
Bear OPS Manual Control Folding Modified Clip Point Rancor Knife, Bead Finish Blade with Tan G-10 Handle:
- Crafted by Bear OPS, a division of Bear and Son Cutlery
- Bear OPS knife with a bead finish blade with tan G-10 handle features a S30V stainless steel modified clip point blade
- S30V steel is a premium grade stainless steel crafted especially for knife blades, providing uniform carbide distribution and clean steel properties
- It offers excellent resistance and superior edge qualities
- This knife also provides an ambidextrous thumb stud for easy blade accessibility and a liner-lock locking mechanism
- Modified chip blade
- Blade is bead-blast finished with a Rockwell hardness of 58-60
- Includes pocket clip
- Blade handle material: Zytel
- Blade length: 3.12"
- Blade overall open length: 7.5"
- Blade overall closed length: 4.38"