About this item
Teach your child a love of exercise with this safety-enhanced 88' Hexagonal Bazoongi Kids Trampoline Combo and Enclosure. Great for smaller yards or as a first trampoline for your son or daughter, this combo trampoline features a 7.5-foot diameter frame and an open-top mesh enclosure. With an easy to assemble frame and foam safety padding, this trampoline and enclosure are ideal for an outdoor or indoor play area. Your kids will play all day when you buy the 7' Hexagonal Bazoongi Kids Trampoline Combo and Enclosure.
7' Hexagonal Bazoongi Kids Trampoline Combo and Enclosure:
- Steel frame
- 7.5' diameter frame
- Industrial galvanized top rails made out of 100 percent steel
- 6 foam-padded legs
- (36) 5" steel springs
- 100 percent polypropylene jumping surface
- Maximum weight capacity of 100 lbs
- 1-year warranty for frame and jumping surface
- 6-month warranty on frame pad
- 90-day warranty on all other parts
- Meets U.S. safety standards
- Includes assembly instructions
- Jumping mat
- Spring pulling tool
- Foam protective covers for legs and poles
- Easy in and out tunnel shaped entrance
- Environmental friendly TECLON safety pad for padded protection over springs
- Patented POD connectors for easy installation
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||65.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||88.0 x 88.0 x 73.622|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it is not in one piece, it needs to be fully assembled. The box is rather large but two people could carry it to the basement for assembly there.by An anonymous customer1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You just move the hexagon bottom, the poles and enclosure easily come off for transportationby Momof5boysAZ1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to put this together, the box it comes in is small and heavy!!by Mimi019112/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you put it together. When you have to take it apart, you take the poles off individually and the net is separate. It is easily moved. Another reason I purchased it.by Momof5boysAZ6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you have to put it together, but very easy to do....by Mimi01915/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It comes in separate pieces.by agentD4/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is about three feet off the ground.by CommunityAnswer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's about 74 inches from top bar to the ground.by Craig Adams, President5/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ruffly 3ftby PostFallsID5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?