About this item
Bayer Fire Ant Killer Dust kills the Queen and destroys the entire mound and is fast-acting. It's easy to use: just sprinkle on with shaker-top applicator. It also treats more mounds per pound than the competition.
Bayer Fire Ant Killer Dust:
- Kills the Queen and destroys the entire mound
- Easy to use
- Treats more mounds per pound than the competition
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.63 x 3.13 x 9.75|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- could,maybeby donkey23/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Fire Ant Dust is strictly for outdoor use only. We would recommended using the Home Pest Control. Please read and follow all label directions.by Bayer Advanced3/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bayer Advanced Fire Ant Killer Dust should not be used around, vegetables, herbs and edible plants.by CommunityAnswer4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Bayer Advanced Fire Ant Killer Dust is not approved for use in a vegetable garden. ** please read and follow all label directions before using the product **by Bayer Advanced4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Children and pets should be kept out of the areas treated with Bayer Advanced Fire Ant Killer Dust. This ensures that they will not be stung by fire ants or cause enough of a disturbance causing the ants to move the mound. - See more at: http://www.bayeradvanced.com/insects-pests/products/fire-ant-killer-dust/questions-answers#sthash.S2DYGrvT.dpufby Nosaint8/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?