Similar items in stock
Bayer Contour Next USB Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Bayer Contour Next USB Blood Glucose Monitoring System adds a touch of state of the art technology with USB connectivity to your glucose testing routine. It is easy to use, requires no coding and has a proven level of accuracy. Perhaps the best part of this Bayer Contour USB Blood Glucose Meter is the small blood sample of just 0.6 ml that it requires to provide accurate testing.
Bayer Contour Next USB Blood Glucose Monitoring System:
- Proven accuracy
- Easy to use
- No coding
- USB connection
- Small blood sample--0.6 micro-liters
- Fast 5-second test time; color display; electronic logbook; trend tracking; rechargeable battery
- Includes Contour Next USB Blood Glucose Meter with Glucofacts Deluxe Diabetes Management Software, Microlet 2 Lancing Device, 10 colored lancets, user guide, quick reference guide, wall charger
- Bayer Contour USB meter provides latest technology to help manage diabetes
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 2.75 x 6.563|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you need the Bayer Contour Next Link Meter to wirelessly connect.by deh6093/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is not a wireless blood meter.by CommunityAnswer7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But they are available on Amazon.com at 100 for around $30.00. But if your doctor writes a prescription they may be much cheaper. I have Medicare and supplemental insurance and they cost me $9.00 for 200.by RazzBarry6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there are not any testing strips in the package. Not even one.by CathyinOH6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will the Bayer Contour Next USB Blood Glucose Monitoring System use test strips for the One Touch Ultra Blue
- The instruction that come with the meter says use only contour next test strips. If the strips were not designed for the meter they may not give the same results. I would not trust using something Bayer said do not use.by RazzBarry6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not think so. The proper Contour test strips work with two models of the (Bayer Contour blood glucose meter.) The regular Contour meter, and the Bayer USB Contour meter. The difference in the meters is The USB plugs into a Computer usb port, and the other requires a USB blue patch cord to transfer the data.by jetusa6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products