Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$29.68Was
$40.20You save $10.52
- Reduced Price$33.64Was
$45.55You save $11.91
- Reduced Price$41.87Was
$56.67You save $14.80
- Reduced Price$19.41Was
$26.34You save $6.93
- Reduced Price$4.99Was
$6.99You save $2.00
$6.32You save $0.95
About this item
About this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby tyeee6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure I would mount it to a wall because the design is made for your hand to hold the black part in place while your other hand cranks the knob. This makes the winding action possible. You could mount it to a wall and wind the cord around it. That would involve you probably having to put nails through the side and you could crack it if you don't use a drill. But it would be much simpler to hang it off of a hook. I hang mine off an over the door hook so I can remove it and crank cords easily. But technically, mounting permanently to a wall might be possible.by P1ckyPurchas3r6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not meant to be wall mountable as the reel itself turns while holding the black inner slider. You could hang it up for storage after winding the cord on though.by Nicknomer6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby tyeee6/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10 gauge cord is most likely going to be too thick for this to handle 75', you'll need a larger type of storage device.by Nicknomer1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have had a Bayco KW-130 Cord Reel for years and it is still in great condition. The "KW-130" is molded in the plastic. Yesterday I purchased 2 more of these cord reels from the local Walmart store. They also have the "KW-130" molded in the plastic as well as on the packaging. The new ones are identical in size and appearance to the older one. Walmart.com shows this product to be "KW-130PDQ." According to www.baycoproducts.com the KW-130 and the KW-130PDQ have the same length, width, depth, weight, and case material. If I wind uniformly this cord reel completely holds my 100' 12/3 extension cord. My extension cord is a "Made in USA" 100' 12/3. The packaging for my cord shows it to be 12/3 SJEOW Extreme All-Weather Extension Cord with a TPE Jacket. This cord is stamped with "#UL# E-111452 C#UL#US 12 AWG #3.31MM2#/3 SJEOW/SJTOW +105°C #-70°C# 300V FT2-TPE EXTREME." I also have a cheap 100' 16/3 SJTW outdoor extension cord which easily fits on this reel without the need to wind uniformly. The packaging for this cord reel shows that it is "Made in USA" and has a capacity of 150' of 16/3 and 125' of 14/3. The packaging does not mention 12/3 although as stated above it works fine for my 12/3 cord. For the price of $6.77 and the fact that I have had one of these last for years, I consider this to be a great value.by MtnCamping11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $4.71
$16.95You save $5.98
$16.14You save $8.36