Bayco 10.5'' Brooder Clamp Light
Customers also considered
- $6.47 Was $7.88Save $1.41
- $10.26 Was $13.31Save $3.05
- Clearance$16.37 Was $18.35Save $1.98
- Clearance$28.37 Was $31.81Save $3.44
- Reduced Price$24.99 Was $37.99Save $13.00
- Reduced Price$6.43 Was $15.99Save $9.56
- Reduced Price$14.91 Was $18.90Save $3.99
- $8.88 Was $35.52Save $26.64
- Reduced Price$16.11 Was $21.88Save $5.77
- Reduced Price$16.33 Was $22.18Save $5.85
- Reduced Price$5.84 Was $8.99Save $3.15
- Reduced Price$3.37 Was $5.99Save $2.62
- Reduced Price$11.56 Was $15.74Save $4.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Providing 50% more lighting than standard clamp lights, the Bayco 10.5'' Brooder Clamp Light is ideal to use when entertaining guests in your backyard at night or working on projects in dim areas. An adjustable ball joint allows you to position the Bayco Light exactly where you need it. This makes illuminating areas convenient, so you get improved visibility. The spring steel clamp features a scratch-resistant vinyl sleeve that makes it suitable to use on a variety of surfaces. This Brooder Light can be used with a 300-watt incandescent bulb, which is sold separately.
Bayco 10.5'' Brooder Clamp Light:
- Lights 50% more area than a standard 8-1/2" clamp light
- Rated up to 300-watt incandescent bulb (bulb not included)
- Adjustable ball joint for easy positioning
- Spring steel clamp with scratch-resistant vinyl sleeve
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.75 x 8.5 x 10.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby pwmax3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but the reflector is very flimsy and easily bent and the clamp will not hold the bulb in a horizontal positionby vwxy10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a 6 foot cord.by DavidII10/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes has cord , but no on and off switchby jimmyjames10110/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- clamp strong enough for heavy shadeby sstarrz3/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- clampby pwmax3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just a a clamp.by 1108488911/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the type of light bulb you use. It is a brooder lamp and the aluminum skirt will direct whatever heat is generated.by 1108488911/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend CFL bulbs, which are cool and last 5-8 years. They are more costly but brighter and more satisfying. You do NOT want to use a halogen bulb, which are extremely hot and will easily catch things on fire if not careful.by RadarBaseball11/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.97 Was $11.21Save $1.24
- $46.29 Was $87.71Save $41.42
- $24.99 Was $29.99Save $5.00
- Rollback$69.88 Was $79.88Save $10.00
- Reduced Price$31.82 Was $43.09Save $11.27
Customers also bought these products
- $7.04 Was $7.99Save $0.95
- Rollback$34.00 Was $39.99Save $5.99