Battlefield: Bad Company delivers a deep single-player campaign loaded with dark humor, intense combat and deafening destruction. Players take on the role of Preston Marlowe, a young soldier whose antics land him in the division with the highest mortality rate alongside other troublemakers Sarge, Haggard and Sweetwater. Players will tackle harsh terrain and fierce enemies with their squad of renegade soldiers as they search for an elusive treasure using dozens of vehicles, weapons and deadly toys all at their disposal for explosive experimentation.
- War, your way - Battlefield: Bad Company environments are highly destructible, meaning that there are few safe points to hide. Gamers can shape the battlefield to match their play style - the possibilities are literally endless.
- Genre-defining multiplayer - Support for 24 players online in a world designed to take full advantage of the game's massively destructible environments.
- New vehicles, weapons and toys - Land, air or sea, dozens of new tools are waiting for explosive experimentation. Battlefield: Bad Company gives gamers the building blocks to get creative and usher in a new era of their own "Battlefield moments".
- Cinematic single-player experience - A deep campaign loaded with attitude follows a wayward band of ordinary soldiers who risk it all on a quest for personal gain.
- Frostbite game engine - DICE's Frostbite game engine raises the bar for next-gen gaming, with stunning HD graphics that bring characters, vehicles, and environments to life like never before.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Strong Language, Alcohol Reference, and Violence