Similar items in stock
Banzai Battle Blast Water Slide
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Suit up and prepare for battle with the Battle Blast Water Slide Toy! With three water-blasting cannons and two protective barricades, you'll have a blast challenging your friends to the ultimate water battle. Scale up the climbing wall and take a quick shot at your opponent from the overhead water-blasting cannon before plunging down the curved slide. Run for cover behind the barricade and make your way over to one of the poolside cannons to keep the battle going. You can also challenge a friend to a game of one-on-one with the built-in basketball hoop. With the included continuous airflow blower, all of this fun inflates in less than three minutes. Heavy-duty Dura-Tech construction ensures lasting strength and durability. You'll have a blast using this Battle Blast Water Slide Toy!
Battle Blast Water Slide:
- This kids water slide is ideal for a small yard
- Made of 75 percent Oxford with PVC coating; 9 percent metal; 7 percent PP; 6 percent ABS; 3 percent PVC
- 2 water bags
- The ultimate water battle
- 2 water-blasting cannons
- Huge curved water slide
- This fun water slide includes:
- Inflatable waterslide
- Blower motor
- Water spraying hose assembly
- 3 blower stakes
- 7 bouncer stakes
- 2 water bags
- PVC basketball
- Carrying bag
- 4 repair patches
- Inflation time: 3 minutes
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs
- Setup instructions included
- Dimensions: 180"L x 142"W x 96"H
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||63.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||180.0 x 142.0 x 96.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. When using this does the water has to stay on and running...or can i fill it once and that's it?
- To use the water cannons, the water has to be running, but I have not tried it yet without water to see if it is same as other non water slides.by Trippsmomo6/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- water does have to stay on during use......by GoonieForLife6/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can fill the bottom part and turn off the water, but then the sprayers will not spray. Also when you turn off the blower of course the whole thing deflates so the water runs out. So basically to have the full experience the blower and hose need to be on all the time.by jillpg6/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can fill it once and leave it up, but the water needs to be on for the water guns/battle stations to shoot. Also, slide will probably slide faster with running water. During bday party, I turned it off because water guns were being used a bit too much, and kids still had blast with it off.by Pawleysperson6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately water has to be kept running. You can turn it off once a while. The slide may not be as slippery but you can easily have kids dump water on it. The cannon will not work if you turn off the water. Remember to check out Walmart Product Protection at additional cost that covers seams problem. http://see.walmart.com/walmart/protection-plans/by Kayarich6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Water needs to be running for the water slide so kids can keep sliding. Without the water, it's not very slippery. Kids can also used the slide without water- but it's not as fun.by amsar6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this for my three boys 11,10, and 9. Of course they would like a more extreme experience, but we knew the size before buying it and bought it anyway. I wondered the same thing for my older boys. We have used it 4 times and so far, so good. They are rough with it, jumping, rolling, pushing each other down the slide etc and it seems to be fine. Good luckby jillpg6/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my 12 year old enjoyed it, but my 8 and 9 year olds REALLY enjoyed it.by Pawleysperson6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Banzai Water blast have plug to drain the water after you use it? Also does it have a net at top of slide so kids don't fall
- Yes, there is a plug to drain the water. Yes, there is a net at the side top.by Trippsmomo7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. We bought this a few weeks ago and there is a plug. But it would take forever for that to drain the pool. If you deflate it and let the water run out, then re-inflate to dry seems to work best. No net to catch a falling child...by jillpg7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products