About this item
This Baby Bath Sling with Warming Wings is designed to help keep your little one stay cozy as he or she is being washed. It is made from a soft mesh fabric that is comforting to baby's delicate skin. This baby sling is designed with a sturdy base while the built-in headrest keeps newborns supported during their bath. It is lightweight for easy carrying and has detachable wings that can be used, wet or dry. This baby tub sling also folds up, making it easy to store away when not in use. You can place it in a sink or even in the adult tub for bath time.
Bath Sling with Warming Wings:
- Baby tub sling has detachable warming wings keep baby warm
- Soft mesh fabric
- Built-in headrest cradles newborns
- Can be used in a sink, baby tub or adult tub
- Can be used wet or dry
- Extended use as washcloths
- Baby sling folds easily for storage
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.5 x 11.0 x 3.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- my box says: birth to sitting up unassisted sling accomodates babies up to 27 inchesby safetypeople1/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 months to 5 monthsby asureblue18/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ideally for newborns but can go up to sitting position.by Momof3GB8/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. are the front feet on this sling rounded and smooth. I need to put it in a rubber collapsable tub. And i dont want it to cut the bottom of the tub?
- Thank you for your question. The feet on this sling are flat on the bottom.by Summer Infant1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the feet on the front of this sling smooth and rounded? I will be putting it in a rubber tub and I don't want my tub to get cut from the sling.
- Thank you for your question. The feet on this tub are flat on the bottom.by Summer Infant1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?