Basic Foldable Rollator Walker, Burgundy
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Burgundy Basic Foldable Walker Rollator comes assembled. Just put on the handle bars and it's ready to go. The aluminum rollator has a lightweight frame, making it easy to move around. It also has a comfy padded seat that lifts-up to provide access to the included storage basket. The rollator can be folded-up for easy storage. This model is adjustable in height and it features a wheel brakes lock for added safety.
Basic Foldable Walker/Rollator, Burgundy:
- Aluminum construction
- Lightweight frame is 14 lbs but has a weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Comfortable padded seat lifts for access to the storage basket (included)
- Foldable rollator for easy storage
- Wheel brakes lock for safety
- Seat dimensions: 12''X12''
- Seat height: 20.5"
- Distance between handles bars: 17.5"
- Height adjustable in 1'' increments from 31-35''
- 6" 'wheels
- Comes assembled, just attach the handle bars and it's ready to use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.6 x 7.8 x 30.7|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Absolutely! I am only 5' and I find it very easy to navigate.by singaporelizzy6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very much so. The handle bars are adjustable.by Samicat6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT'S AJUSTABLE SO I AM SURE IT IS.by COMPMAN6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably notby Smilenrose9/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my mother is 4'9" with a curved spine and has no problem with the height.by Jadeland6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Paperwork stated 250 lbsby lovesabargaininCT11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If my memory serves me correctly the weight limit is 250 pounds.by singaporelizzy11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The specs say that it will hold 250 poundsby msbuckaroo8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i think it is 350 lbsby jo159/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product weighs 14 lbs.by CommunityAnswer8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Weighs about 10 lbs. I'd recommend looking for one with locking brakes for your in-laws.by Karrot20148/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a very good and sturdy walker. Would not be suitable for a tall person.by kobiecat5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?