About this item
The AF11602 Compact Ball Head System is constructed of die-cast aluminum, making it strong enough to support SLR or DSLR cameras with a medium lens and light-medium format cameras. It has a single repositionable locking lever for 360-degree panoramic rotation and a 90-degree tilt movement via a vertical cutout in the base.
Barska AF11602 Compact Ball Head System:
- Constructed of die-cast aluminum
- Strong enough to support SLR or DSLR cameras with medium lenses and light-medium format cameras
- Single repositionable locking lever for 360-degree panoramic rotation and a 90-degree tilt movement via a vertical cutout in the base
- Cameras are attached to the ball head with the included quick release plate's 1/4" male threads
- The head to tripod attachment has 3/8" female threads with a 1/4" adapter
- Model# AF11602
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 3.3 x 3.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.