About this item
With a combination of modern art and vivid colors, the Baroque Collage I Wall Decor will effortlessly enhance the look of any room in your home. Ideal for home and office use, this collage wall piece is a great way to show off your fine taste in modern art. With the included metal hanger, you can easily hang this impressive piece of canvas wall decor on the wall. This beautiful art on canvas material can go a long way in creating an elegant and artistic atmosphere without having to spend a fortune. The primarily earthy dun and brown tones that make up the body of this piece will blend with the color scheme of almost any room's decor because it is such an adaptable color. At the same time, the splashes of bright and vivid blues, greens, reds and yellows really make the canvas pop, so it is sure to catch the eye of the observer no matter where it's placed.
Baroque Collage I Wall Decor:
- Canvas art
- Easy-to-hang room wall decor
- Metal hanger included
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 24.0 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- this is a wall hanging and not tile at allby CaliCutie4/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a canvas print of all small tile like squares. Very attractive.by jackieogardening3/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you cannot order a sample, it is a one piece painting.by lucyfan19623/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 24.0 x 24.0 x 1.5 is the size if it. Also its all one piece of painted canvas.by Sarah08967/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not tile. This is a canvas painting to hang on a wall for decoration.by kdfwallace2/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not tile. It is A wall hanging.by gbush0012/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not tile it is a canvas print and it is very nice.by ladytree2/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a canvas painting.by wishiwasinco11/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Anonymous, I do not own this (yet) but I did some research. It's a full picture, not a tile. So, what you see on the picture above is the full "poster" you'll receive. I can't confirm what type of paper this one is printed on though. But I hope this helps.by heavymetalchick11/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just hanged mine on a single nail and balance it straight and it works.by Pinkgirl62/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine did not come with a hanger either. I hung it on two nails. I won't have to worry about ever being crooked.by Sysmon22/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is very easy to attach eye hooks that screw into the wood frame on the back and buy some wire from the art department made for hanging paintings. Cut the wire to length leaving enough to wrap around itself at the eye hook. This is much superior to using the metal hangers normally included and with the wire it is easier to level. I also add some rubber bumpon's to the bottom to bring that part of the art work away from the wall.by GuardianAngel8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a 18" x 18" wall hanging....I gave to my son for his new apartment. He loved it.by jackieogardening8/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 24" x 24"by GuardianAngel8/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?