Check out these related products
Barnyard Steel Shank Waterproof Boot
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Barnyard steel shank waterproof boots are durable and versatile. These brown and tan plain toe boots are perfect for agriculture and general purpose use. They feature very good organic and chemical resistance. With a kick off Lug for easy on and off. Cut off bands for height adjustment make these boots comfortable and easy to wear.
Barnyard Steel Shank Waterproof Boots:
- PU upper
- Pull on style
- Organic and chemical resistant
- Cut off bands for height adjustment
- Kick off Lug for easy on and off
- Polyester shaft lining
- Agriculture and general purpose use
- Wipe clean
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I wear a women's size 6.5 shoe. What size boot should I order in case these boots are considered Men's boots showing men's sizes?
- 4.5by Kristen895/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should order a size 5. These are mens boots and mens shoes are actually 1.5 sizes different. I wear an 8 wide in womens and ordered a size 7 (I went off the walmart size chart which is a bit off) and still have a bit too much room so I should've ordered a 6.5, but they don't come in half sizes. I was afraid a 6 would be too small. They're still very comfortable though. I'll just put on an extra pair of socks and they're fine.by farmerkat8/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?