About this item
Barilla Pipette Pasta is a delicious celebration of timeless tradition. Since their beginning in Parma, Italy in 1877, four generations of the Barilla family have been making pasta with the highest quality durum wheat and an unmatched passion for the fine art of eating well. Pasta is a key ingredient of the Mediterranean Diet and a healthy, nutritious and delicious food the whole family can enjoy together. To ensure the quality and safety of their products, Barilla completes thousands of inspections every year. Barilla also makes every effort to minimize its use of energy and water, lower greenhouse gas emissions and use only paperboard cartons that are recyclable.
Barilla Pipette Pasta:
- Enriched macaroni product
- Al dente perfection in 8-9 minutes
- Italy's No. 1 brand of pasta
Semolina (Wheat), Durum Flour, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
1. bring 4-6 quarts of water to a rolling boil. Add salt to taste, if desired. 2. add contents of package to boiling water. Stir gently. 3. return to a boil. For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil uncovered, stirring occasionally for 8 minutes. For more tender pasta, boil an additional 1 minute. 4. remove from heat. Drain well. 5. serve immediately with your favorite barilla sauce.
Explore this item
|Origin of Components:||USA|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1 G||2|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carboydrate 42 G||14|
|Dietary Fiber 2 G||8|
|Sugars 2 G|
|Protein 7 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.