Consider these popular products
- Rollback$24.98 Was $34.99Save $10.01
- $49.99 Was $60.00Save $10.01
- Rollback$539.99 Was $606.64Save $66.65
Banzai Clubhouse Bouncer
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Welcome to the Banzai Clubhouse Bouncer, where the password to get in is "fun"! Kids can scale the climbing walls, slide down two slides, hang out in the clubhouse, shoot hoops with the included inflatable ball or bounce on the jumper. The puncture-resistant bouncer is made with heavy-duty Dura-Tech construction and is powered by an included continuous-airflow blower motor. With all these activities, kids and their friends had better start your day early!
Banzai Clubhouse Bouncer:
- Constant airflow design resists small tears and punctures
- Includes inflatable basketball
- Blower motor includes GFCI for maximum safety and convenience
- Puncture-resistant Dura-Tech construction
- Weight limit: 200lbs.
- Measures 167"(L) x 147"(W) x 115"(H)
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 3 - 4 Years|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is this item easy to inflate (and how long to inflate)and deflate and after it's deflated, how easy is it to fold up for storage in the cooler months.
- very easy to inflate and deflate, but the bag they give you to store is too small, store in a plastic tote instead.by jekhd7/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I weigh 180 and went to go on with my son didn't trust it to hold my weight. He's been on with a couple of kids and it's been fine.by REBO8/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can the bouncer be left out, or does it need to be deflated and put away after each use, we live in Fl lots of thunderstorms in summer
- The directions say to let it dry for 48 hours if it does get wet. I store it after each use. At first it's a pain but gets easier to do.by REBO8/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?