Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Spray, Citrus Mist
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $24.84 List price $36.15Save $11.31
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Spray makes streak-free self-tanning quick and easy. Featuring a light mist spray, this Banana Boat Tanning Spray, Citrus Mist, lets you cover those hard-to-reach places. The advanced fragrance technology provides a fresh citrus smell while neutralizing the ordinary sunless tanning odor. This self-tanning mist is oil-free and is enriched with aloe vera and Vitamin E, so it's healthy for your skin. This Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Spray is made with a time-release color technology, giving you a natural-looking tan that lasts up to seven days.
Banana Boat Sunless Tanning Spray, Citrus Mist:
- Time-release color technology for a natural-looking tan that lasts up to seven days
- Quick-drying spray mist
- Oil-free and enriched with aloe vera and Vitamin E
Warning Text: This Product Does Not Contain A Sunscreen and Does Not Protect Against Sunburn. Repeated Exposure of Unprotected Skin While Tanning May Increase The Risk of Skin Aging, Skin Cancer and Other Harmful Effects to The Skin Even If You Do Not Burn. Do Not Spray Into Face. Avoid Contact With Eyes, Lips and Mucous Membranes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water. Discontinue Use If Irritation Or Rash Appears. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Flammable: Do Not Use Near Heat, Flame Or While Smoking. Do Not Puncture Or Incinerate. Contents Under Pressure. Do Not Store At Temperatures Above 120????F. For External Use Only.
Ingredients: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Ethoxydiglycol, Polaxamer 182, Glycereth-7 Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Peg-45 Palm Kernel Glycerides, Myreth-3 Ehtylhexanoate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Phenoxyethanol, Peg-8 Laurate, Erythrulose, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance.
Instructions: Directions: Use In A Well-Ventilated Area. Apply to Clean Skin and Use Sparingly Around Ankles, Knees, Elbows and Hairline. Spray On Hands to Apply to Face. Wash Hands With Soap and Water Immediately After Each Use. Allow to Completely Dry Before Dressing. Avoid Spraying On Nearby Objects. Color Will Develop In 2-3 Hours and Will Last For Several Days. For Color That Lasts Up to 7 Days, Reapply After First Application Dries. Reapply At Any Time to Deepen Or Maintain Color.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Recommended Use:||AEROSOL CAN|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001508|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.52 x 6.82 x 4.82 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes...but the directions say sprayin your hands and rub it into face. Works so awesomelyby Bennyrudy9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you spray it on. It is a fine mist, easy to use. You can spray it in your hands and then rub onto your face, like sunscreen.by funshinerika6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you spray in on. I sprayed it on my face with my eyes closed and rubbed it in but the directions recommends you spray it in your hands first then rub it on your face.by Buttercup724/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- spray it on . Yes you can spray faceby gabby449034/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do spray it on and then rub it in a bit with my hands in the knees, underarms, and ankle area. (remember to wash your hands after doing this to prevent stain). It says to spray on your hands t put it on your face, but I was uneasy about that, so I put on the Banana Boat lotion version of this on my face and I have to say it matched perfectly to my body with no streaks. I was very impressed with this product and have been recommending it to everyone!by An anonymous customer5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes You Spray This Product On... I Use It On My Face But I Spray A Quick Mist In The Air And Put My Face In It . I Wouldn't Directly Spray It In your Face Due To Eye Contact It May Burn Or Whatever.by MrsGaPeach9124/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a fine mist that your spray on. It says not to spray it directly on your face, to spray it into your hands then apply it to your face. I've done both and it's turned out just fine.by Mom2Aaden4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you spray it on - and yes its great on your face (I have sensitive and acne prone skin and this didn't bother it at ALL!)by samsonov7712/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you spray it on. No you cannot spray it on your face. you have to spray it on your hand and then put it on your face. Make sure you wash your hands right after though or you'll have orange hands.by PrittyGirl10254/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product stains your clothes!!by NaturePhotographer15/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It won't stain unless it is not dry and you put your clothes on, sweat won't make it streak but it may fade a littleby An anonymous customer5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had this product for a week and have not seen any clothing stains or streaking from sweating. I would just make sure to let it dry completely before you begin sweating.by funshinerika5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course it stains clothes.. No streakingby gabby449035/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put two coats on and let it dry for about 20 minutes. I even used a hair dryer to speed up the process. I went to bed with no staining on my sheets or clothing. LOVE this product. Hands down the best tanning spray you can buy!by An anonymous customer5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have bathed before you wear light colored clothes, then no, but I wouldn't recommend spraying it then dressing.by An anonymous customer5/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use a very small amount on hands and feet...a quick spray. If it streaks your feet on the bottoms or sides of ankles you could use a barrier cream (something thick) on the spots like ankles and sides or soles of feet and it will prevent the spray tan from going there.by Bennyrudy9/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been using this stuff for a while now and my hands do NOT streak. YOU MUST WASH THEM THOROUGHLY after using the spray. I mean really really good. You have to really evenly rub this stuff in even though it is a spray. If you still have trouble with streaking, use a shower poof sponge, and use soap with it and it will exfoliate away the steaks. Just don't press too hard or you will leave marks from that too. Good luck I love this stuff and had given up on all sunless tanning anything until this came along. be patient it will workby jewelrymaker388/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wash my hands quite often, that helps. Also, I don't directly spray them... kinda let the mist fall near them.by funshinerika6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wash your hands immediatley afterby Chrissy24825/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?