About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ball Home Canning Supplies Kit is a comprehensive way to start canning your homemade jams, jellies, salsas, pickles and more. Whether you're a seasoned canner or have never canned before, this Ball Canning Kit includes just about everything you need to get started making your favorite recipes. Included in this Ball Home Canning Supplies Kit is a boiling water canner with a canning jar rack, six Ball regular-mouth pint mason jars, a ball lid wand, a canning funnel, a jar lifter and a bubble remover. Also included with the Ball Home Canning Kit is the Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving, which is filled with over 400 delicious recipes. As an added bonus, with the Ball Home Canning Supplies, you will receive coupons for additional Ball products.
Ball Home Canning Basics Kit:
- Boiling water canner with canning jar rack
- 6 Ball regular-mouth pint mason jars
- Includes Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving
- Ball lid wand, canning funnel, jar lifter and bubble remover
- Coupons for additional Ball products
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.3 x 14.3 x 10.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not unless you are pickling them in vinegar, otherwise you must use a pressure canner. Only pickles with a high enough acid content or preserves with a high enough sugar content can be safely canned in a water bath canner.by Marzilia11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO! Green beans must be canned in a pressure canner because they are a low acid vegetable. If you try to can them in a water bath canner you could end up sick, because the temperature doesn't get hot enough inside to kill all the yucky things. Take a look at the Ball Blue Book and it will tell you exactly how to can green beans.by mom102511/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to what I have been told (I have not yet done so myself) it is possible to can green beans with the canner. I intend to do so.by An anonymous customer11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (13)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the canner have a 21 quart liquid capacity? Just trying to figure out how large it is.
- Yes, it does. It is the same size as the ones that are sold in the stores and this kit was cheaper at Walmart than anywhere else I could find it.by FreshFoodBonnie6/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I ordered this product, and my sister bought the 21 qt. liquid capacity pot, and they're the same size.by lallan1/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?