About this item
With a timeless look and an elegant design, this Bali Twin Metal Bed will complement any decor. With a brushed metal frame, a curved headboard and a footboard, this item makes a brilliant addition to any bedroom. The classic style of this bed makes color coordination easy. This bronze metal bed does not need a box spring, leaving you with one less piece to buy when putting together your new bedroom. With only a little assembly required, this bed makes furniture set up a breeze. This classic bed features metal slats and supporting legs, making it sturdy as well as stylish. It offers both support and durability, providing you with a healthy night's sleep. The Bali twin metal bed does not come with a mattress. The quality construction of this product helps to protect your mattress from warping, keeping it comfortable longer. Improve your sleeping habits today with this stylish and reliable bed.
Bali Twin Metal Bed, Bronze:
- Brushed bronze metal frame
- Metal slats offer support and durability
- Bronze Metal Bed does not require a box spring
- Some assembly required
- Walmart warranty applies
- Model# 3235098
- Full size bed (assembled): 77.5"L x 44.5"W x 39.8"H
- Queen size bed (assembled): 77.5"L x 59.4"W x 44.1"H
- King size bed (assembled): 82.7"L x 65.6"W x 44.1"H
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||43.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||77.5 x 44.5 x 39.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The bed is a very dark brown. The finish is intentionally " rough " but can be stripped off if you want to repaint it. Alternatively you can just keep the finish and paint over it. I don't see any reason why you couldn't repaint this bed.by Mobotropolis7/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a very dark brownby Ellegen16/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is bronze but a very dark bronze. Truthfully, it is a very neutral color and I don't think you would want to repaint. It seems to have a nice finish on it. I too was worried it would be too dark but I love it. Hope this helps!by ptnaples1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my bed is a matte brownby rdruner1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Looks more black than anything else but not exactly - more like heather black or charcoal. Not smooth finish so painting should be fine.by Kringer4/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello! It is a dark bronze frame. It could be repainted but we don't recommend altering any of our products. Thank you!by Dorel Customer Support3/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The instruction manual for the queen size bed says to "Prohibit more than one person on the bed." But surely a queen size bed is for two people?
- It depends on how much they weigh. The weight limit for the Queen is 700 pounds. You need to include the weight of your mattress and bedding in your calculations. The instructions are written for all bed types and this model does come in a Twin and Full which may not be able to support two people and a mattress. I'd say use the weight limit and your own judgement as a guide.by Mobotropolis11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The same language is on my instructions and I have a full size..However the weight limit is supposed to be 600lbs and with 8 support legs I don't feel it's a problem to have two people in the bed.by ptnaples6/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Didn't read the instruction manual. Seems sturdy enough for more than one individual of average weight. Testing it right now. I have four guests sleeping on the full and queen size I purchased.by Kringer4/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't see that on the manual, but since I've put the bed together me and my boyfriend have slept in it. The support that came with the bed led me to believe this is a pretty sturdy frame. Myself - 140lbs. and my boyfriend - 185lbs.by Cassafrass6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello! Maybe that was for the twin size specifically. The weight limit for a queen size is 500 lbs. Thank you!by Dorel Customer Support3/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can the side of the bed be pushed flat against the wall? Need to fit two in one room only option is to push bed against outside walls.
- It does have a "flare" on each corner of the bed that comes out about 1 1/2" - 2", that would prohibit the bed form being pushed flush against a wall.by Cassafrass3/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top and the bottom flare out just a bit. It would not be flush with a wall.by quakermom672/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. It can be pushed against the wall, but will not entirely touch the wall (the side rails are a little curved). Thank you!by Dorel Customer Support1/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top edges of the frame might mar the wall but otherwise yes. Any bed can by placed against a wall if so desired.by Techsavvy241/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?