About this item
Keep all of your craft supplies organized with this Bagsmith's Famous Canvas Project Bag. With 17 pockets, there is a place for everything, from scissors to yarn. There is even a special spot for pattern hooks. This cotton canvas bag sits on a sturdy metal frame, which keeps the contents from spilling out. It can easily be carried with its thick adjustable strap. The outside features a large clear slot on one side and two see-through zippered pockets on the other. The inside has six transparent compartments, four vertical canvas slots and four smaller receptacles for notions. This durable natural bag measures 12" x 12" x 9", and is a must-have for corralling all of your crafting supplies.
Bagsmith's Famous Canvas Project Bag, Natural 12" x 12" x 9":
- Features 17 pockets
- Sits on sturdy metal frame to prevent tipping
- Wide adjustable strap for easy transport
- Material: 100% cotton canvas bag
- Color: natural
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 9"
- 3 clear exterior pockets
- 14 interior compartments of varying sizes
- Keep all of your craft supplies in one place
- Attractive and durable
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 9.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
Q. Does this close at top, keeping the yarn inside with out gett dirty or falling out when traveling?
- No, this does not close at the top.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not have a zipper or clasp or anything to secure it at the top. I've been thinking of getting a clamp to take care of that.by shuh10/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No top closure but I don't keep yarn in it, just needles and other hardware that are in small bags inside. The transparent side pockets zip closed.by KnittingKnacks9/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does close, but no zipper just folds togetherby 66seniorcitizen3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I does close at the top, but it does not have any type of fastener to keep it closed. It does have handles that come together at the top that you can hold, and that holds the bag closed. I lean it on the couch when I'm done using it, and it stays upright and closed nicely. When I'm carrying it, it does stay closed because I'm holding the two handles together. I hope this is clear and answers your question. When traveling, nothing falls out of my bag, and nothing (except perhaps spilled liquid) can get into it. The outside zippered pockets are plastic, and they protect the items in them nicely.by farmkiti2/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?