About this item
The Badger Basket wooden high chair offers unsurpassed value as an attractive baby high chair that transforms to a regular chair. Comfortable and convenient, it's a complete baby high chair, a booster chair for your toddler and preschooler, and eventually an appealing kitchen or desk chair for tweens, teens, and adults. You'll appreciate the useful features that are built into this espresso Badger Basket high chair, and the ease with which this baby high chair adapts as your child grows.
Badger Basket Wooden High Chair, Espresso
- Height/position adjustments are simple to do and quickly completed without complicated tools or parts
- Baby high chair includes two feeding trays
- Main wood tray is covered by a dishwasher-safe, plastic tray so it's easy to tidy up and always have a clean surface available for baby at each meal
- The wood tray is fully shielded on top and around all edges, and the see-through plastic allows the beauty of the wood to show through
- Removable, plastic tray includes one cup holder and a large main compartment, and is easily detached by releasing the clips that snap to the main tray on both sides
- Plastic tray is deeply indented with a lip around all sides to keep food and liquids contained
- The fixed, wood tray features one spacious compartment with a lip around outside edge
- Wood tray is handy for playtime and snack time, but is also easily wiped clean if used for meals
- 5-point harness system is securely attached to the seat panel
- Harness straps are adjustable at the waist and the shoulders so the espresso wooden high chair remains comfortable as your child grows
- Shoulder straps also feature swiveling clips so they won't bind or restrict your child's normal movements while eating or enjoying stationary play
- Shoulder straps can also be unclipped and reattached to assist with adjusting the harness and keeping it tangle-free
- Included padded seat cushion has removable and washable fabric cover
- Seat cushion cover is Ecru color to coordinate with any decor and it securely attaches to the chair with hook-and-loop strips
- When your baby has outgrown the high chair position and is ready to join the family at the regular table, remove the tray and the front safety bar and adjust the seat and foot rest positions
- Eventually the espresso wooden high chair can be used for adults with one panel as the seat and feet placed on the floor
- The Embassy espresso wooden high chair is for use from approximately six months (when your child can sit unassisted) to a maximum weight of 175 pounds (79.5 kg)
- Overall with tray measures 17.5 inches W x 20 inches D x 32.75 inches H
- Overall without tray measures 17.5 inches W x 19 inches D x 32.75 inches H
- Interior width of the seat is 16.25 inches W
- Height from top of seat to the floor with the seat in the top slot is 24 inches
- Height from top of foot panel to the floor in the lowest slot is 10 inches
- Wood wipes clean with a damp cloth and mild, household detergent
- Includes glide-extender kit for additional stability when the chair is used with certain types of tables or floors (review the assembly instructions for more information)
- Seat Cushion Cover is made with 65% Polyester/35% Cotton fabric and can be machine washed in cold water, gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not iron; air dry for longer life, or tumble dry low or no heat
- Seat Cushion is made with PEVA (non-PVC) vinyl
- Plastic feeding Tray is made with recyclable PP (polypropylene) plastic
- Wood Chair and Tray are made with E-1 Grade Multi-layer Poplar wood
- espresso wooden high chair complies with all current U.S. safety standards
- Includes T-bar below (and separate from) the tray and an additional crotch strap
- Adult assembly required with the included Allen wrench. Keep the Allen wrench in a safe place so that adjustments to the chair (and periodic maintenance) will be easy and quick!
- Illustrated assembly instructions included
- All measurements are approximate.
- Product details/features subject to change at any time without notice
- Props/accessories shown with the chair are for illustration purposes only and not included
- This product is covered with a 30 day parts warranty to the original purchaser
|Age Start:||6 Months|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.75 x 17.75 x 33.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The tray does not have a width adjustment. The chair is designed to convert to a booster chair when the child grows too large for the high chair. Distance from the inner edge of the wood tray to the seat back is approximately 8 inches.by Badger Basket Specialist5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does not move it is screw on.by lane271/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My baby is six months old and above the 97th percentile. She has plenty of room, but it does not adjust. I think as my child gets older, I will just move the seat down and she will still have plenty of room. It is just hard to put her in and take her out cause the tray doest come off and her feet kinda get stuckby Peteachergirl5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, tray does not adjust. You just have to slide your child in legs first. Works well for my 1yr old that is just over 20lbs but I don't think the tray would work well for heavier babies.by Londynmommy5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the tray piece is not adjustable. Depending on the age of your kiddo, you could probably just not use that piece (unfortunately you wouldn't be able to use the tray either). You can still use the seatbelt, and just pull the little one up to the table.by THR3Eboys3/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tray is not adjustable.by ladyksn1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we have found that it isn't snug and our granddaughter loves her chair.by B34R519/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wood tray is fixed in one position. It is not removable, nor adjustable during use of the chair in the infant configuration. Safety regulations dictate the maximum distance that can be used between the inner edge of the tray and the seat back. We designed the chair with the maximum distance allowable under those standards. The distance is about 8 inches, and no problems were experienced in our testing with various infants/children. We do appreciate the question and feedback though and review it all with our production team for future product enhancements. Thank you!by BadgerBasketSpecialist1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here are additional measurements for this item: Overall with Tray measures 17.5 inches W x 20 inches D x 32.75 inches H. Overall without Tray measures 17.5 inches W x 19 inches D x 32.75 inches H. Interior width of the seat is 16.25 inches W. Height from top of seat to the floor with the seat in the top slot is 24 inches. Height from the top of the plastic tray to the floor is 29 inches. Height from top of foot panel to the floor in the lowest slot is 10 inches.by Badger Basket Specialist2/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it would be alittle short to use this way. that was my plan also but it was not tall enough.by lane279/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. We have a bar height table and the highchair is very low!!!by Peteachergirl4/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The height is for a standard dining table only.by TopShelfGrandpa12/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have a counter height table, too, and our 3 year old (he is short for his age...15-20th percentile) can reach ok. At the highest setting, the seat is the same height as our regular chairs, but he seems to be more comfortable sitting in his new seat...especially with the seat belt.by THR3Eboys3/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Here are some additional measurements: ~ Height from top of seat to the floor with the seat in the TOP slot is 24 inches. ~ Height from top of foot panel to the floor in the LOWEST slot is 10 inches. ~ Height from the top of the plastic tray to the floor is 29 inches. The seat can be used with some higher countertops/breakfast bars. It just depends on the measurements of your particular countertop/bar. See photo below.by BadgerBasketSpecialist1/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there aren't other colors for the tray.by Badger Basket Specialist1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a neutral plastic cover over the expresso wood.by ladyksn1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that we're aware of thetray only comes in to different finishes the top of the tray is clear plastic and easy to remove for cleaning.by B34R511/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a clear plastic. No colors.by shopalot717/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The tray does not come in other colors. The fixed, wood tray is the same wood color as the chair; and the plastic tray is an almost clear/transparent, recyclable plastic so that the beauty of the wood can be seen somewhat through the tray.by BadgerBasketSpecialist1/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?