About this item
The Badger Basket Moses Basket with Liner creates a space for your little one just about anywhere in the house. Cozy and attractive, it comes with everything needed for baby's snooze, including a soft mattress pad and removable liner. With soft polyester fill, the bumper in this baby basket creates a comfortable napping spot for your little one. Made from sweet gingham fabric, the liner is soft, comfortable, and easy to maintain too - remove it whenever required and wash it in the machine. This padded baby Moses basket in the tan gingham pattern is large and sturdy enough to accommodate babies up to 15 lbs. With convenient handles, it can be easily carried around the home. However, it is not recommended to carry the basket with your little one in it. The Badger Basket Moses Basket with Liner makes a wonderful gift for anyone who is expecting a new member in their family.
Badger Basket Moses Basket with Liner, Tan Gingham:
- Overall unit measures approximately 30.5"L x 17"W x 9"H (6.5"H in the middle)
- Soft bumper/liner on the Badger Basket Moses Basket with Liner is made with sweet gingham fabric (poly/cotton)
- Soft polyester fill pads the bumper for comfort
- Liner is removable and can be machine washed and tumbled dry
- Baby basket includes a soft, foam mattress pad and a white sheet
- Basket can be used until baby is approximately 15 lbs (6.8 kg) or until baby can push up or roll over unassisted
- Baby Moses basket in the tan gingham pattern should always be placed on a firm, flat surface. Never place it near the fireplace or open flames.
- Sturdy handles are woven onto the basket
- The handle is one piece that goes down both sides and under the bottom
- Although this basket includes handles, we do not recommend carrying the basket with your baby in it for safety reasons
- Online only
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.5 x 17.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Could you please tell us what the actual width is at bottom of basket where baby is lying? Somebody said in the reviews that it was only 11 inches.
- about 23 inchesby pfromga4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 11 inches is correct, but the from the top, this is over 15 inches. I cannot imagine that a newborn needs much more, as in the beginning they sleep better is cozy places --- it is what they are used to :)by DDSP3/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is about 11 inches wide, but it is only for a newborn.by Flibberdy7/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is 11 inches. Ive used it for two of my boys. And they both lasted in them until they were about 3 monthsby Abbershnail4/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. The base of the basket is about 11 inches wide. The mattress/pad inside the basket is about 11 inches wide x 26 inches long. You will use the basket from birth to about four months or 15 pounds, or when Baby begins to push up/roll over, whichever limit comes first. The width of 11 inches is not a problem for the average infant of that age. Please remember to never carry the basket with the baby inside. It's not a carrier, it doesnt have a harness inside, etc. It is for use on flat, level surfaces only but do not use on a tabletop or other high surface. Please see the informational papers included with the product or available from Badger Basket's web site for further information on use/care/safety.by BadgerBasketSpecialist6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?