About this item
The Badger Basket Moses Basket creates a space for baby anywhere in the house. Comfortable and attractive, it includes everything needed for baby's snooze. It comes with a soft, foam mattress pad and white sheet. This Moses baby basket comes with a removable liner that is made from soft gingham fabric. To offer maximum comfort, the liner is cushioned by a soft polyester fill. The liner can be machine washed and tumble dried for easy maintenance. Featuring sturdy woven handles, this comfortable Badger Basket Moses Basket looks very cool and pretty. The handle is one piece that goes down both sides and under the bottom for great support. However, for safety, you are not advised to lift your baby using the handles of this basket with liner in pink gingham.
Badger Basket Pink Gingham Baby Moses Basket:
- Overall unit measures approximately 30.5"L x 17"W x 9"H (6.5"H in the middle)
- Soft bumper/liner in Moses baby basket is made with sweet gingham fabric (poly/cotton)
- Soft polyester fill pads the bumper for comfort
- Liner is removable and can be machine washed and tumbled dry
- Includes a soft, foam mattress pad and a white sheet
- Badger Basket Moses Basket can be used until baby is approximately 15 lbs (6.8 kg) or until baby can push up or roll over unassisted
- Basket should always be placed on a firm, flat surface. Never place it near the fireplace or open flames.
- Sturdy handles are woven onto this basket with liner in pink gingham
- The handle is one piece that goes down both sides and under the bottom
- Although this basket includes handles, we do not recommend carrying the basket with your baby in it for safety reasons
- Online only
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.5 x 17.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
Q. it looks as if the basket might enclose on the baby when you are carrying it it also looks like it might not be very supportive of the baby
- The basket is pretty floppy, but I don't think it would close over around the baby. It has more structure than that. The manufacturer does say not to carry the baby by the handles, and I would certainly agree with that. If the basket is setting on the floor or a table, there would be enough structure.by NortheastGrandma1/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it does close little bit when you hold the basket. I always support this basket wih my hands under but my husband never supported (just carried it) and it works great.by NauzOzzie7861/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would be careful about using it to carry the baby. (I believe the instructions that come with the basket advise against it, but I'm not positive.) I don't think this basket is designed for carrying and I would not trust it on a regular basis. I've used it mainly on the floor, where it works great!by OnthemoveMommy1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?