About this item
The Badger Basket Modern Changing Table with 3 Baskets and Hamper keeps everything tidy and concealed for a clean look in the nursery. The large hamper is ideal for dirty duds, or for storing bulk packs of diapers, blankets and toys. The hamper with this espresso changing table easily removes from its shelf to carry to your laundry room. You can also use the hamper elsewhere in the nursery or your house, leaving you a convenient spot in the changing table for your diaper pail or storage. The three pull-out baskets of this Badger Basket changing table are ideal for diapering supplies, clothes, socks, shoes and toiletries. The baskets are also fully removable for use separate from the non-toxic changing table, leaving you convenient, open storage cubbies/shelves.
Badger Basket Modern Changing Table with 3 Baskets and Hamper, Espresso:
- For use up to 30 lbs
- Badger Basket changing table includes changing pad and safety belt
- Changing pad is polyurethane foam covered with wipe clean PEVA (non-PVC) vinyl
- Badger Basket Modern Changing Table with 3 Baskets and Hamper overall measures 3425"L x 2075"W x 345"H
- Hamper measures: 135"W x 14"D x 2175"H
- Espresso changing table baskets measure approximately 1275"W x 17"D x 7"H
- Hamper and baskets are white color, canvas-type fabric
- Hamper and baskets fold for storage, just remove the bottom panel and fold flat
- Changing area has safety rails on all 4 sides of the Badger Basket Modern Changing Table with 3 Baskets and Hamper
- Metal support bar beneath the changing surface provides additional stability
- Frame is made with multi-layer solid wood; shelves are engineered wood with veneer
- Non-toxic finish
- Fabric on the baskets and hampers is 80 percent polyester/20 percent cotton
- Illustrated assembly instructions included
- Care: wipe the table clean with mild soap and a damp cloth when needed; dry thoroughly
- Spot clean hamper and baskets as needed, never immerse in water
- Meets all current safety and testing standards
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.25 x 20.75 x 34.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are the changing pad and belt removable? I'm looking for something I can remove after the baby gets older and use for storage in the room.
- Absolutely,as a matter of fact.Before the canvas hamper & drawers were installed @ the end,I said"this would make an ideal bar or cocktail cart".by stormyrob9/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, they are.by Chichy8/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the changing pad and belt are removable. Actually we didn't even put the belt on ours.by ejgpace107/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to both. The changing pad is very flimsy and does not stay put, I recommend buying a new one. To remove the belt, some tool usage will be necessary but it can very easily be taken off.by Megawife4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The changing pad is very thin, but yes is removable. The belt can be removed too. It is screwed onto the under side of the table top, but the screws can easily be taken out and removing the belt would be no problem at all.by car211/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just assembled this the other day, you do not have to attach belt (and you can remove it) and changing pad is just laid on top so it is not attached or anything.by Sim1Alberta7/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are.by Dennie127/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?