About this item
The Badger Basket Modern Changing Table with 3 Baskets and Hamper keeps everything tidy and concealed for a clean look in the nursery. The large hamper is ideal for dirty duds, or for storing bulk packs of diapers, blankets, and toys. The hamper easily removes from its shelf to carry to your laundry room. You can also use the hamper elsewhere in the nursery or your house, leaving you a convenient spot in the changing table for your diaper pail or storage. The three pull-out baskets of this nursery changing table are ideal for changing supplies, clothes, socks, shoes and toiletries. The baskets are also fully removable for use separate from the non-toxic changing table, leaving you convenient, open storage cubbies/shelves.
Badger Basket Modern Changing Table with 3 Baskets and Hamper, Cherry:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||34.25 x 20.75 x 34.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- About 1/2 an inch. Not too thick. I put an additional waterproof pad on top, and it seems to work out fine.by xho5ya12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is very thin and flimsy.by beth85276/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i would say about a inch thick.by ASHLYJ4/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not very thick, I am getting a contour pad to sit on top of it.by Volcom109/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am only 5' and want to make sure this changing table will work for me to do most of the changing, how tall does it stand?
- I am 5 ft tall and I have no problem with the table. I don't have to reach up or bend over too much. It's a good height for me. My husband is 6 ft, and he has no complaint either.by xho5ya12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i am 5' 1-2 and it stands above my waist.by beth85276/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?