About this item
The versatility of Badger?s Model 150 allows for a broad range of applications, making it the ?classic? airbrush in the Badger line. Dual action, internal mix, siphon feed. A choice of three needle/nozzle sizes (fine, medium, large) can be changed to accommodate various paints/mediums. Appreciated by everyone from artists to taxidermists and auto customizers to furniture refinishers. The 150accepts a 3/4 ounce color cup for small volume painting needs, or attachable jars can be used for bigger projects. The Model 150 airbrush sprays properly reduced acrylics, acrylic enamels and lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, watercolors, inks, dyes, Badger airbrush-ready paints including Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, MODELflex, TotallyTattoo and SpectraTex colors. The Model 150-4 Professional Kit contains the Model150 airbrush with Medium needle/nozzle (.50 millimeter) and attachable jar, protective cap, Heavy needle/nozzle (.75 millimeter),1/4 ounce(7 milliliter) color cup, additional jar with cover, braided air hose with varying air source fitting, wrench for head, and instruction manual. Packaged in an attractive wood grain storage case. Proudly made in the USA.
- The Model 150-4-PK Professional Set includes the "classic" Model 150 airbrush with medium (.50 millimeter) and large (.75 millimeter) needle/nozzles, air hose, color cup, and jars in an attractive wood grain storage case
- Badger's legendary Model 150 has been appreciated by everyone from artists to taxidermists and auto customizers to furniture refinishers for over 30 years.... And still popular today; Dual action, internal mix, siphon (bottom) feed
- The Model 150 airbrush sprays properly reduced acrylics, acrylic enamels and lacquers, gouaches, fabric colors, watercolors, inks, dyes, Badger airbrush-ready paints including Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, MODELflex, TotallyTattoo and SpectraTex colors
- Designed for quick color changes; PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear; PTFE head seal assures efficient air flow; Winged back lever design and one piece, non-slip trigger for easy reassembly and smooth control
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.