About this item
Made for every iOS device, the Bad Elf GPS is the best-selling Apple-approved external GPS accessory designed to directly connect to your iPad, iPod touch and iPhone. The Bad Elf GPS accessory plugs into the dock connector and allows apps to read your current location. Just plug in your Bad Elf GPS and go play. There is no complicated setup and no batteries to charge.
Bad Elf BE-GPS-1000 Bad Elf GPS:
- Directly plugs into the Apple 30-pin connector port
- Fast lock times in normal operating conditions
- 2-sec hot lock time (average)
- 15-secs warm lock time (average)
- 33-secs cold lock time (average)
- Accurate to 9' up to 1,000 MPH and 60,000'
- Lightweight and compact with micro USB power pass through port
- Customize settings and units through the Bad Elf Utility App
- Sample update rate up to 10 Hz
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 4.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.