About this item
Add a little sizzle to your next barbecue with this Backyard Grill Gas Grill. The attractive and portable unit has a convenient fold-up design so that it can be taken to campsites, baseball games, tailgate parties and neighborhood gatherings. With a 10,000-BTU burner and 248 sq in of cooking area, it has the power and space that you need to cook up to 15 burgers at once. The exterior of this outdoor gas grill is crafted in porcelain-coated locking steel and comes in an attractive red color. You can cook anything from hotdogs to chicken breasts on this stainless steel burner with aluminum-plated heat plate. The included chrome-plated warming rack on this portable gas grill keeps cooked food nice and toasty until you're ready to eat.
Backyard Grill Gas Grill:
- 248 sq in cooking surface, 15-burger capacity
- 120 sq in warming rack
- 10,000 total BTU portable gas grill
- 1 stainless steel burner
- Aluminum-plated heat plate
- Outdoor gas grill, red sedona porcelain-coated locking steel lid
- Porcelain-coated steel cooking grid
- Chrome-plated warming rack
- Piezo, push-button ignition
- Foldable steel legs
- Uses a standard 1-lb lp gas tank, not included
- Assembled dimensions: 23.3"L x 20"W x 16.3"H
- Carton dimensions: 21.26"L x 15.55"W x 6.89"H
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.26 x 15.55 x 6.89|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Grills get very hot. I used heat-resistant silicone pads underneath the grill.by IGiveUpNickname5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I keep mine on a plastic folding table the bottom does not get hot enough to melt it.by elvis710565/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the table I set it on did get warm but I could still touch it; heat rises. I did put a piece of HD foil underneath to reflect heat and catch grease, though.by purqipct5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the grill gets pretty hot underneath. Try setting some ceramic tiles under it.by CLTLF6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put mine on a plastic table and did not have any problems.by tytanium5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should be ok as long as the stands are out. Check the heat every so often for the first couple uses if you are worried.by CommunityAnswer5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The grill stands about a foot and a half once the legs are spread to stand, eventhough I think that it wouldn't melt; I would still put something on top of the table before placing the grill there and firing it up. Just a procausion.by maleigh575/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not if you unfold the legs and let it stand on the table. Heat rises. To be sure, place your hand under the unit to test. If you set it right on the table, with the legs folded, it might.by Kaicanoe5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My metal plate above the burner just filles up with greece from steak and catches on fire every time?
- I had the same problem while cooking even though I had cleaned it.by csp5717/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All grills sufffer from this problem. You have to have a squirt bottle of water handy to keep the flame ups in check.by elvis710564/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- best thing to do is clean the plate or burner shield after every use. I remove the shield first and sprinkle ajax with bleach all purpose cleaning powder and scrub it with a scouring pad or sponge. rinse after scrubbing. Not all of the black char is gonna come off but at least you wont keep accumulating build up. and it wont catch on fire that much. hope this helps youby AutoTech21517/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! just happened to me during camping, it burnt everything.. This grill has lots of issues.by magicrain11117/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a bit of a nuisance. I generally leave my grill on high for about five minutes after I finish cooking. And about ten minutes on high before I start cooking. It helps burn off extra grease.by purqipct6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There could be a possibility that heat plate is sitting upside down. This item needs to be placed in properly so that the grease runs to the sides of the bottom of the bowl.by CommunityAnswer5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Is it possible that your heat plate is sitting upside down? It should be angled down toward the bottom of the grill to allow the grease to run off the sides into the bottom of the bowl. I would suggest removing it, cleaning it and ensuring it is placed properly. Also you can try trimming your meat a bit more before grilling it, so there is less grease dripping. If you continue having issues, please give our customer care department a call at 800-762-1142. Happy Grilling!by BackyardGrillProductExpert5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Adaptors can be purchased in order to use the large grill tanks.by IGiveUpNickname5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need an adapter hose. You can find them easily online they are expensive though. Dunno if Walmart caries them>by elvis710565/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby deweys14277/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you just need to buy the adapter hose available at Walmart, any of the big box stores or most major hardware retailers. Here's the link to the one at walmart. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Weber-6-Adapter-Hose-for-Q-Grills/10924684by deweys14275/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you have to buy an adapter hose and then can use any refillable tankby purqipct6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say "yes", you should be able to use any size tank you want to.by Missginner223/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is no designed to use a 20lb tank.by CommunityAnswer5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?