Similar items in stock
Backyard Grill 40,000 BTUs Gas Grill
Customers also bought these products
- $19.92 Was $24.00Save $4.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whether you like to grill burgers, dogs, veggies, ribs or sausages, you will rediscover the joy of outdoor grilling with this attractive, full-sized two-burner gas grill. This red propane grill has a total cooking surface of 380 square inches, a warming area of 170 square inches, and a convenient side burner. It also features With 40,000 BTUs, this barbeque grill is ready to help you grill up your favorite barbequed treats to juicy, succulent perfection.
Backyard BBQ Grill, 40,000 BTUs:
- Barbeque gas grill features a primary cooking surface of380 square inches
- Warming area measures 170 square inches
- Barbeque grill is rated at 40,000 BTUs
- Three control knobs
- Temperature gauge
- Two stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel side burner
- Electronic ignition
- Steel control panel
- Two steel side shelves for holding grilling gear
- Porcelain bottom bowl
- Porcelain heat plate
- Porcelain-plated cooking grid
- Chrome-plated warming rack
- Steel front panel
- Two plastic wheels
- Black porcelain steel lid with Bakelite handle
- Backyard Gas Barbeque grill is designed for easy assembly
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||59.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No unfortunately it is not included in the purchase.by aorozc16/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope. Do yourself a favor - next time at WalMart, buy a new gas cylinder outright. You'll be glad you did.by CroydonPaul5/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There wasn't a propane tank with mine. I had to purchase that seperately.by RendiB4/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SORRY NOT SURE... THE BOX I PICKED UP WAS RATHER LIGHTWEIGHT. I HAVE PURCHASED A TANK FROM WALMART VERY REASONABLE IN PRICEby KNOWLEDGEisPOWERnowDAYS4/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. almost no one includes a tank.by TarheelLutheran4/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. you need to purchase that seperately.by nytagsale4/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn'tby cfoldit12/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this grill does not come with a propane tank.by Ariesangel9/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby naynaybeme8/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but new empty tanks are available for sale although you have to get them filled, or, a better choice is to purchase a returnable tank from Blue Rhino or some other propane tank service. My Wal*Mart offers Blue Rhino which made the purchase quick, easy and time saving!by rodnoid7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. i finally got my grill put together. still cant use in. no where in the directions does it tell you where to attatch the chain .
- The chain attached to the back of the grill has a small wire rod with a loop on the end. This is to be used in case the igniter fails to light the grill. A match is to be inserted in the loop at the end of the wire rod, lit, then maneuvered next to the burner to light the grill. I'd suggest getting a butane lighter for a fireplace which has a long "snout" for a back up.by rodnoid7/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That chain is if you need to use a match to light it without leaving the match in there and to reach in the grill without hurting yourself.by aorozc16/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the chain is for match lighting the grill in case the igniter fails. attach a match, it is fine hanging, it is a redundant lighting system.by KapnK5/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You simply hook the large "O" ring over the wing nut that the chain is attached to the grill with. This is your lighting hook. If ever you are having trouble with the grill ignition you would place your match at the end of the hook and use it to match light your grill #please reference the owner's manual for specific instructions#. If you have any trouble or need more information about this grill please contact our customer care department at 800-762-1142. Happy Grilling!!by vfoeri5/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$350.00 Was $369.00Save $19.00
- $399.99 Was $445.99Save $46.00