About this item
The Sonora Cedar Swing Set is a full-featured set that will keep the kids playing all day! The wood fort is strong and has a 4-foot high upper deck with a wood roof and sunburst end gables. The lower fort has room for a sand box and an entry door, making it the perfect hideout. On one end are challenging monkey bars, on the other end a swing beam with two belt swings and even a two-person glider! A rock wall ladder lets kids climb up to the upper deck, and an 8-foot speedy slide lets them safely zip back down to the yard. The Sonora is the place all the kids will want to play.
Backyard Discovery Sonora Cedar Wood Swing Set:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise
- You benefit from knowing the kids are secure in your own backyard
- Will keep 9 kids busy at the same time
- Weight limit: 150 lbs per child
Features & Specifications:
- Play set footprint is 18'6"L x 11'2"W x 9'2"H
- Recommended safe play area is 31'L x 23'W x 15'H
- Upper fort with wood roof and sunburst gables
- Lower fort with cute front door and window
- Monkey bar
- 8' Super Safe Speedy Slide
- 2 belt swings with kid-friendly chains
- 2 person glider
- Sand box (requires 3 cu ft of sand; not included)
- 4' rock wall ladder
- Deck height: 4'
- Upper deck dimensions: 38" x 38"
- Safe-T-Fuse Fastener System (Patent Pending)
- Detailed assembly manual
- Ships in 2 boxes
- The Playcenter is designed to be installed on a level surface by an adult with an adult helper. Place in a flat area of your yard to minimize ground preparation.
- Choose a level location for the equipment. This can reduce the likelihood of the play set tipping over and loose-fill surfacing material washing away during heavy rains.
- Place the equipment not less than 6' from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.
- Provide enough room so that the children can use the equipment safely. For example, for structures with multiple play activities, a slide should not exit in front of a swing.
- It is a good idea to place your Playcenter in an area that is convenient for adults to watch children at play.
- Do not build your playset on top of surfacing material.
- Locate bare metal platforms and slides out of direct sunlight to reduce the likelihood of serious burns. A slide that faces north will receive the least direct sunlight.
- Separate active and quiet activities from each other. For example, locate sandboxes away from swings or use a guardrail or barrier to separate the sandbox from the movement of the swings.
Setup and Safety Information:
- Instructions are included
- Lumber is pre-drilled, pre-cut and pre-stained
- Some boards will need pilot holes drilled
- Lumber is stamped for ease of assembly
Tools Needed (Not Included):
- Cordless or electric drill
- 7/16" and 3/8" drill bits
- Drill attachments: Phillips head bit
- 1/2" open end wrench
- Tape measure
- Ratchet with 1/2" socket
- Claw hammer
- Phillips head screwdriver
- 24" level
- Carpenters square
- Rubber mallet — optional
Materials, Care & Warranty:
- Backyard Discovery swing sets are constructed from 100 percent cedar factory-stained lumber
- Wood is from sustainable forests
- Backyard Discovery warrants that this product is free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. This 1-year warranty covers all parts including wood, hardware, and accessories. All wood carries a 5-year pro-rated warranty against rot and decay.
- Please note that this item ships in multiple boxes, and the boxes may arrive at different times.
For questions about this swing set, please call 855-308-6871
|Swing Set Type:||Wooden Swing Sets|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||177.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.