The Pathfinder II Wooden Swing Set is back by popular demand! Ideal for social, active children, this cedar swing set features an upper play deck with a colorful, eye-catching canopy. To access the deck, kids can use the standard stepladder or the more challenging rock wall ladder. The 8' speedy slide of this backyard swing set safely zips kids back down to the yard. Beneath the fort, there's room for a sand box, plus a snack table that has its own canopy cover. Two belt swings and an acrobat bar hang from the swing beam for hours of airborne swinging fun. The Pathfinder II Cedar Swing Set offers all the fantastic features of the original Pathfinder, and your kids will absolutely love it!
Backyard Discovery Pathfinder II Wooden Swing Set:Key Benefits:
Features & Specifications:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise when playing on the Pathfinder II Cedar Swing Set
- You benefit from knowing the kids are secure in your own backyard
- Will keep 9 kids busy at the same time
- Discovery Swing Set Weight limit: 150 lbs per child
- Play set footprint is 18'7"L x 9'5"W x 9'9"H
- Recommended safe play area is 31'L x 22'W x 16'H
- The Discovery Swing Set is imported
- Fun upper play deck with colorful canopy
- 8' Super Safe Speedy Slide
- 2 belt swings with kid-friendly chains
- Trapeze bar
- Snack table with canopy cover
- 4' rock wall
- Flat step entry ladder
- Deck height: 4'
- Upper deck dimensions: 42" x 40"
- Tarp roof
- Safe-T-Fuse Fastener System (Patent Pending)
- Detailed assembly manual
Setup and Safety Information:
- The Playcenter is designed to be installed on a level surface by an adult with an adult helper. Place in a flat area of your yard to minimize ground preparation.
- Choose a level location for the equipment. This can reduce the likelihood of the play set tipping over and loose-fill surfacing material washing away during heavy rains.
- Place the equipment not less than 6' from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires.
- Provide enough room so that the children can use the equipment safely. For example, for structures with multiple play activities, a slide should not exit in front of a swing.
- It is a good idea to place your Playcenter in an area that is convenient for adults to watch children at play.
- Do not build your playset on top of surfacing material.
- Locate bare metal platforms and slides out of direct sunlight to reduce the likelihood of serious burns. A slide that faces north will receive the least direct sunlight.
- Separate active and quiet activities from each other. For example, locate sandboxes away from swings or use a guardrail or barrier to separate the sandbox from the movement of the swings.
Tools Needed (Not Included):
- Instructions are included
- Lumber is pre-drilled, pre-cut and pre-stained
- Some boards will need pilot holes drilled
- Lumber is stamped for ease of assembly
Materials, Care & Warranty:
- Cordless or electric drill
- 7/16" and 3/8" drill bits
- Drill attachments: Phillips head bit
- 1/2" open end wrench
- Tape measure
- Ratchet with 1/2" socket
- Claw hammer
- Phillips head screwdriver
- 24" level
- Carpenters square
- Rubber mallet - optional
- Backyard Discovery swing sets are constructed from 100 percent cedar factory-stained lumber
- Wood is from sustainable forests
- Backyard Discovery warrants that this product is free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. This 1-year warranty covers all parts including wood, hardware, and accessories. All wood carries a 5-year pro-rated warranty against rot and decay.
For questions about this swing set, please visit the Backyard Discovery website at www.swingsetsonline.com