About this item
Make old-fashioned treats right at home using the Back to Basics Cotton Candy Maker. Just add colored sugars or finely crushed candy in the machine and treat your child to delicious flavors. The durable kitchen device comes in handy if you want to surprise your guest with some cotton candy for any event. A measuring scoop and six paper cones are included in for your convenience. The compact design of this cotton candy maker machine ensures that it does not take much of your kitchen space so that storage is always simple. A wonderful gift for those hard to buy for loved ones in your life, it will provide hours of fun. Use this home cotton candy machine at birthday parties or other holiday gatherings and delight all ages with a fun snack. Kids can even join in and help you make their favorite flavor.
Back to Basics Cotton Candy Maker:
- Classic styling
- Easy to use with colored sugars for finely crushed candy
- Includes measuring scoop and 6 paper cones
- Wattage: 500
- The cotton candy maker machine has a 1-year warranty
- Dimensions: 10.75"L x 10.75"W x 7"H
- Model# CC18177
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.75 x 10.75 x 7.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby grammahoney196010/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but it does not taste very well.by R80R089/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use regular sugar. But won't get as much cotton candy. Have a site online you can order the flavoring to add to your own sugar. only use 2 TB spoons for 10 lbs of sugar.by phill00111/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it wouldn't have any flavor if u used plain sugar :(by BlueCottonCandygirlie8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have this exact machine but I do use a table top cotton candy machine and it works great with regular sugar. I got a thing of flavors from ebay (Flossine) because it's so cheap for small quantities and mixed a batch of pink vanilla and it taste just like the stuff you get from the fair.by OneFlush11/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What ingredients do I need to buy to put into the machine to make the cotton candy? Is there a kit that I can buy?
- Candy sprinkles work great, hard candy also works, or I believe they make packets to buy.by raider799/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they have colored sugars in a box set at walmart.comby grammahoney196011/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy kits for this maker. I used hard candy and took a hammer to it and made them into small pieces and it works great. Lifesavers, candy canes, and jolly ranchers is what I have used.by R80R087/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can buy flavored sugar from several shops online, Or used finely crushed candy, or regular sugar. The flavored sugar works best.by phill0016/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby grammahoney196010/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No I went to my local Target store and bought theirs.by R80R089/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?