About this item
Stop peeling apple with a knife, which is time-consuming as well. Get the Back to Basics Peel Away Apple Peeler, an ideal option for quick morning breakfast. Fastening the preparation process, you can peel more apples in a very short time. This tabletop apple peeler can be clamped to the table for ease of use. It comes with adjustable blades that allow easy peeling and slicing. Find a stainless steel fork and heavy chrome-plated shaft for other purposes. The wooden handle offers grip while using it. Make delicious apple pies or fruit salad in minutes with this clamp base apple peeler. The heavy-duty cast iron construction makes it ideal for a long time use, whereas the baked enamel finish blends well with your room decor.
Back To Basics Peel Away Apple Peeler:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 12.5 x 5.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- not the best idea to peal oranges as it would gouge deep into the soft flesh of an orange as soon as it makes the initial cut, would be a juicy pulpy mess.by Wadsy1015/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not done so but since you can make the peelings thinner or thicker, I see no reason why not.by Schmelia10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't recommend it, the peel on the orange is too thick. The peeler on the machine is set for a thinner type of peel.by bakerforever10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- does peal and slice white potatoes, but not sweet potatoesby Wadsy1015/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just move the corer and slicer away as directed in the manual. Works quickly to peel and prepare potatoes.by Schmelia3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby helow10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?