About this item
The Baby Trend Snap-N-Go EX Universal Infant Car Seat Stroller is easy to push. Parents no longer have to disturb their little ones by removing them from their infant car seat. This Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller frame fits the most popular infant car seats from Baby Trend, Graco, Chicco, Peg Perego and Evenflo. Just put your baby seat in the Baby Trend Car Seat Stroller frame and go. The maximum weight capacity of this Baby Trend Snap-N-Go Stroller is 45 lbs. The Baby Trend Snap-N-Go EX Universal Infant Car Seat Stroller also features a large drop down storage basket, 2-cup holder parent tray with covered storage compartment, and convenient one hand fold.
Baby Trend Snap-N-Go EX Universal Infant Car Seat Stroller:
- Easy to push
- Allows adult to place infant car seat on carriage frame without removing child
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 45 lbs
- Large drop down storage basket
- 2-cup holder parent tray with covered storage compartment
- Fits the most popular infant car seats from Baby Trend, Graco, Chicco, Peg Perego and Evenflo
- Rear wheels with brakes
- Convenient one hand fold
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Measures 16.65"L x 8.20"W x 34.45H"
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||45 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.5 x 39.75 x 34.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We've used this for all our babies with a Chicco Keyfit 30, and while its true that it doesn't "snap click" into place, it fits very very secure and snug in the frame. But its not so snug that you have to pry it out. I've never been worried about it dislodging or being unsafe. I guess if you do some serious offroading and go over many many curbs and bumps and tilt the frame alot it could possibly come loose (thats a bit of a stretch since its really wedged in there btw), but for trips to grocery stores and the mall you can't beat this. Much much safer than putting a carseat in a shopping cart!by dowb12/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! We are using the Snap-N-Go Stroller with the Chicco KeyFit 30 carseat. It fits snuggly in the stroller - I wish I had purchased the stroller sooner!by Appalachian74/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the chicco keyfit 30 and purchased this trying to dodge the chicco car seat caddy price however It will only sit inside the frame and will not snap into place,I wouldn't recommend this because I Wouldn't feel comfortable putting a baby in knowing it was just sitting thereby stefanie1357/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. After child grows out of infant car seat, is there any parts to turn it into a regular stroller..
- No it doesn't have a seat.by Algieros11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this will not turn into a regular stroller.by Jov17059/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No,just an infant seatby stefanie1352/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just a wild guess, but no. Convertible car seats are shaped much different than infant car seats like the image shows it uses that are designed to be lifted in and out of a vehicle with the infant in it. Convertible car seats are not meant to be lifted in and out like infant ones and are meant to be left buckled securely into the vehicle and you take the kid in and out as needed.by ndgirl7018454/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?