Consider these popular products
- $137.97 List price $149.99Save $12.02
- $169.99 List price $189.00Save $19.01
- from $213.49
- $169.49 List price $189.00Save $19.51
Baby Trend - Sit N Stand Stroller LX, Vanilla Bean
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Baby Trend Sit N Stand LX Stroller makes it easy to transport two kids at once. A younger child sits in the front while an older one can sit or stand in the rear. This vanilla bean Sit n Stand double stroller places babies in a seat that reclines into two positions, so they can relax while you run errands and more. The steel frame provides durable support and folds down for compact, space-saving storage. A five-point safety harness keeps little ones securely inside this Baby Trend Sit N Stand stroller. A storage basket underneath gives you a place to keep essentials such as wipes, snacks and other items, while cup holders in the handle let you keep your own beverage nearby.
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Stroller LX, Vanilla Bean:
- Front seat is recommended for use by a child who can sit upright unassisted, is less than 40" tall and weighs no more than 40 lbs
- Jump seat is recommended for use by a child who is at least 2-1/2 years old and weighs no more than 40 lbs
- Maximum weight capacity of stroller: 80 lbs
- 2-position, reclining seat
- Folds compactly for travel or storage
- Durable, steel frame
- 6" front tires, 7" rear tires
- 5-point child restraint safety harness
- Large storage basket
- Covered parent organizer with cup holders
- Swing-away child tray with cup holders
- Foot-activated rear brake
- Baby Trend Sit N Stand stroller model# 7353LX
- Assembly required
Fabric Care Instructions: Wipe Clean
|Maximum Weight:||31 - 40 lbs|
|Color:||Black , Off-White|
|Gender:||Boys , Unisex , Girls|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7353LX|
|Primary Shelf ID:||999403|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||46.50 x 21.00 x 42.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. does the sit n stand stroller LX, vanilla bean comes with the thing that sopports the car seat?
- Yes it doesby mamaprincess6/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, I just bought it a few weeks ago and it's very helpfulby twix23115/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with a bar. I bought a different brand car seat and it fit perfectly.by DadWithTwo5/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby SoManyBabies5/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks so much for your help. I see that they changed the photo to the correct product. The photo they had previously was a jogging stroller - which would be awesome if it had been a sit and stand. Thanks again...by urkiddingright5/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the front either you put a car seat or the baby sits; in the back the older child can either sit or stand. Hopefully this helps =)by twix23115/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has to be the wrong picture. I googled the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Stroller LX and it is just like the other Sit N Stands- a standard type stroller, not a jogger.by mikayladawne3/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have had a Baby Trend stroller before and the wheels didn't roll very well. How do the wheels roll on the double Baby Trend sit n stand stroller?
- I haven't had any trouble with mine. It is a little harder to push because it is a double and is longer.by my2kids4fun6/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It rolls ok, just doesn't turn great.by mamaprincess6/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one the wheels roll nicely and turn with ease, I've only had it a few weeks and love it!!!by DadWithTwo5/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?