Similar items in stock
Baby Trend - Flex Loc 30 Infant Car Seat, Provence
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Travel with your little one in style and comfort with this trendy Provence Baby Trend Flex Loc 30 Infant Car Seat. This product is suited for babies weighing between 5 and 30 pounds. The Baby Trend car seat is designed with adjustable EPS head-impact protection that keeps your baby's head firmly in place even when a car hits a bump in the road. The seat itself is designed so that its narrow base allows easier access to the adjacent belt buckles for added safety. This adjustable car seat has a five-point safety harness and a one-hand push-button release to make transport easy for both the parent and the baby.
Baby Trend Flex Loc 30 Infant Car Seat, Provence:
- Push-button release
- Easy one-hand harness adjustment
- Height-adjustable car seat back with no harness rethreading
- Offers EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side-impact head protection
- Baby Trend car seat keeps your baby's head in place even when your vehicle hits a bump in the road
- Narrow base design allows easy access to adjacent belt buckles
- Made for babies weighing 5-30 lbs
- Safe, comfortable and trendy way to travel with your baby
|Car Seat Type:||Infant Car Seats|
|Collection:||Baby Trend Provence|
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||30 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||30 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||5 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.6 x 16.25 x 25.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a matching stroller.by An anonymous customer8/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a Baby Trend Freestyle Stroller that the infant seat will snap into. There are also Baby Trend Snap-N-Go stroller frames available in single or double strollers that the infant seats also snap right into (they fold up MUCH more compact for traveling)!by EmporiaHornGirl1/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES! Walmart also sells it. It's gorgeous and I would definitely recommend it.by AllysonsMommy1/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It just came out on the Wal-mart websiteby AEC0711/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I know you can click it into the Baby Trend Snap and go. They sell it here, it's about $60, and is light weight.by freebie56710/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby dfsdfs5/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does!by shopetier4/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does come with the base.by An anonymous customer3/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, it does!by EmporiaHornGirl1/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this car seat fit on most or any of the baby trend strollers, including jogging strollers?
- This seat should snap into any Baby Trend Freestyle stroller or Baby Trend Snap-N-Go stroller frame. Haven't tried any jogging strollers out for myself yet . . . !by EmporiaHornGirl1/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It fits our Baby trend Jogger, I think it would fit just about any of this brand's strollers. And also fits on a Trend Sport "travel lite" stroller. This lite weight stroller isn't even intended to be part of travel system- the cup holder part that usually acts as car seat adapter doesn't fit quite right. But car seat is supported sufficently- If you don't mind strapping it on yourself/ rather than having it lock in automaticly.by gardeneve11/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by likestobuy210/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?