About this item
The Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System switches from a walking stroller to a jogging one with just a lock of the wheel. Whether you stroll the urban terrain or go for a jog, this innovative lightweight baby travel system will keep your baby safe and comfortable. The seat on this Baby Trend Expedition travel system in Electric Lime can be locked to different reclining levels to keep your little one at the most comfortable position. Made from lightweight steel frame, this travel system is easy to carry, yet doesn't lag behind on durability. The car seat is sturdy enough to accommodate infants up to 30 lbs. The covered basket lets you keep all your essentials at your reach, whereas the parent tray lets you store your refreshments. With an adjustable canopy, this travel system keeps your baby safe from the elements. Perfect for the parent-on-the-go, the Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System folds easily for convenient storage and portability.
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System, Electric Lime:
Expedition Jogger Stroller:
- For a child from birth up to 50 lbs
- Max height limit: 42" tall
- Multi-position, reclining, padded seat
- 5-point safety harness
- Adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets to block sun and wind
- Baby travel system stroller has a covered storage basket
- Parent tray with 2 cup holders and pockets
- Accepts all Baby Trend infant car seat models
- 16" rear and 12" front all-terrain bicycle tires
- Front swivel and locking wheel for easy jogging or strolling
- Extra-wide, ergonomically shaped, foam padded handle
- Footrest reflectors provide greater low-light visibility
- Effortless trigger fold easily reduces stroller to a compact unit
- Lightweight, steel frame construction
- Pads are covered with a soft and luxurious polyester fabric with polyester fill
- Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System stroller is JPMA certified
- Some assembly required
Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat:
- Rear facing for a newborn 5 to 30 lbs up to 30"
- 5-point harness on baby travel system car seat
- Adjustable canopy
- EPS energy absorbing foam for superior side impact protection
- Large, soft head support
- LATCH-equipped for easy installation
- Baby Trend Expedition travel system in Electric Lime car seat has an auto base
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||48.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||46.0 x 22.0 x 44.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My wife's 5'3" and doesn't have any problems with it. Not sure if you can adjust because we didn't need to.by MrMom1117/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5 foot 5 and I did not need to adjust the handle. I don't believe its adjustable.by euphorianyc6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The stroller handle does not adjust.by CommunityAnswer6/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, mine moved to a lower level and I am 5'3" and its comfortable for my heightby MomOf3FromTexas6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handle is in a fixed position that is not adjustable. My wife is 5' 3", and she loves it.by SanJacCHL6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I assume you are referring to the stroller handle. If so, the handle does not adjust. I am 5'7" and I find the stroller handle in a good position while being comfortable for my 6' husband, so it may not be right for your needs.I highly recommend trying it out at a local store to check the proportions, other baby stores (Toys r us, Burlington baby depot, Target) carry Baby Trend joggers; just not in this colorway or at this price. Hope this helps and congrats on your little one!by Jennifer00035/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, I haven't tried to adjust the handle nor do I know if it's adjustable, but I'm an inche taller than you and I have no issues with the current setting. Hope this helps.by ABCBaby5/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for your question, Stef! The Expedition Travel System in Electric Lime does not have an adjustable handle. The ELX jogger travel system does have this option.by BabyTrendProductExpert11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can remove it from the base and use as a carrier or you can also lock it into the stroller. When you remove it from the base the bottom is rounded so if you place is on the floor you can rock it gently with your hand.by euphorianyc4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handle on the car seat has a comfy grip triangle to make carrying the car seat easier- so yes you can carry your baby around in it. Just be warned it can get a little heavy after extended periods, but then you would have no need to go to the gym to tone your arms! :)by Jennifer00035/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by ABCBaby5/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can. It detaches from the base and can be used as a carrier. It can also click into the stroller for easy in and out transport from the car to the stroller.by FitnessMommy1209125/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for your question, Suly! The car seat can only be used to transport the child in the vehicle or on the jogger stroller for the travel system.by BabyTrendProductExpert5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the car seat has a handle making it able to be used as a carrier as well.by CommunityAnswer4/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does include the base.by euphorianyc3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. Jogger, Car Seat, and Car Seat Base are all included.by SanJacCHL4/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesss this travel system includes the car seat as well.by ninicheer174/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The travel system includes the infant car seat, the jogging stroller and one car seat base. Additional bases are available for purchase, Walmart No.: 260002338.by Jennifer00035/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does included a base if you buy the Travel system.by FitnessMommy1209125/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a full car seat.by CommunityAnswer2/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?