Similar items in stock
- from $119.00Save $28.25
- Rollback$109.88 Was $129.00Save $19.12
- Rollback$21.95 Was $31.50Save $9.55
- Rollback$49.98 Was $69.98Save $20.00
- Rollback$22.00 Was $25.00Save $3.00
- $16.85 Was $19.24Save $2.39
- Rollback$134.88 Was $159.00Save $24.12
Baby Trend EZ Ride Travel System, Eclipse
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Baby Trend Infant Travel Systems in Eclipse is the perfect solution for new parents. The three-wheel stroller provides outstanding ease of maneuverability compared to conventional travel system strollers. This Baby Trend Baby Travel System includes the EZ Ride Stroller and number one rated Flex-Loc Infant Seat. The EZ Ride Baby Trend Travel System provides excellent comfort and safety for your child, and convenience for Mom and Dad. The EZ Ride Stroller features a padded seat with multiple recline positions, a large, soft head support which can be used in either the car seat or stroller, a covered parent tray with two deep cup holders, a height adjustable handle and a peek-a-boo window on the canopy. The EZ Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat on the Baby Trend Baby Travel System comes with a five-point harness to securely hold your baby in place, and a base that installs in your car. The rear-facing car seat holds newborns from five to 30 pounds, and up to 30-inches tall.
The car seat of the EZ Ride Baby Trend Travel System also includes EPS energy absorbing foam for added protection.
Baby Trend EZ Ride Travel System, Eclipse:
- EZ Ride 3-Wheel Stroller features:
- Stroller of the Baby Trend Baby Travel System is designed for a child up to 45 lbs
- Maximum height limit: 40" tall
- Padded seat with multiple recline positions
- 3-point safety harness
- Peek-a-boo window on the canopy
- Large storage basket
- Swing-away child tray with snack/cup holders
- Covered parent tray with two deep cup holders
- Narrow-track, dual-front wheels for superior maneuverability
- Height-adjustable handle is great for Mom and Dad
- Easy 1-hand fold
- Assembly required
- EZ Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat features:
- Rear-facing car seat of the EZ Ride Baby Trend Travel System holds newborns from 5 to 30 lbs and up to 30" tall
- 5-point harness to securely hold baby in place
- Easy 1-hand harness adjustment; push-button release
- EPS energy absorbing foam for added protection
- Large, soft head support (can be used in either the car seat or stroller)
- Level indicator for proper installation
- Smooth carrying handle; won't scratch your arm
- 4-position, push-button, height-adjustable base
- Base installs in your car
- 1-hand, easy-access seat release
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Accessories Included:||Cup Holder|
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||30 pounds|
|Stroller Child Height Max:||30 inches|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.625 x 34.625 x 42.125|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Gray and redby kay20138/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Gray and red. So cute!by FillEverydayWithLove6/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Grey and redby Seamonkeysmommy6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- gray, red, cream and the base is black.by WalmartDotComSiteToStore6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Grey, red, and black.by KaileyRenee19896/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it would, it moves & turns with ease...by jenniy6273/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup...as long as you're not trying to run or anything, it'll be fine.by Seamonkeysmommy2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The baby has to be a certain length and weight before it can be forward facing, but yes...it canby Seamonkeysmommy2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By law a baby 1 year or under is required to be rear facing. Its also recommended to keep them rear facing until 2 years old, if its possible. So most infants that could still comfortably fit in this carseat would be a year or under. So whether it can be forward facing is irrelevant.by WalmartDotComSiteToStore2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$119.88 Was $139.99Save $20.11
- Rollback$129.88 Was $169.99Save $40.11
- Rollback$169.88 Was $199.99Save $30.11
- Rollback$134.19 Was $149.00Save $14.81
- Rollback$149.88 Was $160.16Save $10.28