About this item
The Baby Trend Stroller Bunting Bag is grey in color so it blends in with most types of styles. It provides cold-weather protection for your little one while you are on the go. The bunting bag keeps your baby covered and has a comfortable suede lining that keeps them warm, even in the chilliest of temps. It also offers superior protection as it has slots that can be set with the stroller's harness to ensure safety. The top boot of the baby bunting bag is removable and provides your infant with extra space and comfort. It also features an adjustable wind deflector that lets your baby enjoy the cold winter months without getting too cold. Designed for use with any Baby Trend jogging stroller, it is made with quality to ensure it holds up against use. The stroller accessory is a must have for new and expectant mothers. It is easy to clean and makes a wonderful baby shower gift for family and friends.
Baby Trend Bunting Bag, Grey:
- Comfortable suede lining provides warmth
- Harness slots provide safety when you set up the stroller's harness
- Top of the boot can be removed for extra seat padding and comfort
- The baby bunting bag has an adjustable wind deflector for extra protection
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.0 x 17.0 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The outside layer is.by princessv883/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is waterproof. It has a nice almost canvas-like outer covering.by MidwesternGirl8310/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it isby Carine3311/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it seems to be, it rain alittle on it and he was still dryby bbaxter35b9/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the Baby Trend Expedition, but I think it would fit any stroller with a 5 point harness.by MidwesternGirl8310/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No u can fit in any stroller, I have 3 stroller from different brands, and I use it in allby Carine3311/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, in my opinion it can fit any stroller so long as it has the five point harness safety system, i.e straps over the shoulder as well as around the waist. I purchased this to fit a full size Graco Alano stroller and a Graco Ipo Platinum(design) lightweight stroller and it worked just fine my son is 9 months old and it will last him right up until he is 2 1/2 or until he outgrows it. It measures 35" in length and can be adjusted accordinly to fit your child. On the box it states 6-24m. But if you have a younger childer who is say 3 months you can fold the top down which has a velcro tab and your child will be just fine. It is padded nicely so baby will be kept warm during those cold winter days. Hope this answer helps.by Shoptunistic11/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I started putting my boy into it at one year and it looks like he will definitely be using it way after two years old! I would say 18-30 lbs.by Morye5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it from the time my son was 4 months old (added blankets around to fill it in a bit) and still using it now and my son is 21 months old.by princessv883/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think this would be good for a kiddo probably 6 months to 3 years. I got it for my son who is 2 and on the small side. I think it will fit him for at least another year.by MidwesternGirl8311/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?