Baby Sunscreen SPF 30Product Description
Safe, Effective, & Gentle Baby Sunscreen. Badger's SPF30 Baby Sunscreen Cream contains non-nano Zinc Oxide to protect from both UVA & UVB rays, in a base of safe, soothing USDA Certified Organic ingredients. It is water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes, biodegradable, and works immediately upon application. Badger sunscreens have been recommended by the Environmental Working Group, Consumer Reports, the TODAY show, and numerous other sources. Packaged in a BPA- and Phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic tube. This Baby Sunscreen Cream has the mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula, and can be used by the whole family Pediatrician tested & approved safe for babies and kids.
- New simpler formula for 2013 (see baby sunscreen ingredients).
- Broad Spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the mineral Zinc Oxide NO oxybenzone, octisalate, octinoxate, avobenzone, or added Vitamin A.
- Water resistant for at least 40 minutes.
- Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax & Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
- Pediatrician tested & approved safe for babies & kids.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from >50% PCR recycled #2 plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
- 100% Certified Natural by NPA
- 94% Certified Organic by NSF
Directions Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Children under 6 months of age ask a doctor. Reapply baby sunscreen After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Other Ingredients: Active Sunscreen Ingredient Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75% Other Sunscreen Ingredients *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), CO2 Extracts of *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn), and *Calenduls Officinalis (Organic Calendula), *Anthemis Nobilis (Organic Chamomile) Essential Oil, and Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Expect some whitening with full coverage of all natural Zinc Oxide sunscreens. The best protection from the sun is to avoid exposure during peak hours and to wear protective clothing and a hat. Children under 6 months consult a pediatrician.