About this item
Make the transition from the crib to bed easy with the Baby Relax Toddler Bed. With its low-to-the-floor height, this bed is just right for a toddler. It also includes two side rails for added safety. This Baby Relax Toddler bed's rounded headboard and footboard enhance the overall look. Any standard crib mattress can be used on this Baby Relax Bed. Constructed of solid wood, and easy to assemble, this contemporary toddler bed is sturdy and durable. The Cambridge Wood Toddler Bed is a perfect combination of style, functionality and durability.
Baby Relax Cambridge Toddler Bed:
- Baby Relax Bed includes:
- Solid hardwood consturction
- Elegant rounded headboard and footboard
- Two side rails included for added safety
- Accommodates a standard crib mattress
- Assembly required
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||54.75 x 29.88 x 28.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes they can simply be omitted and do not have to be installed.by alifurt9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but there are pre-drilled holes for where they attach that will be visible if removed.by jd13807/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rails are not removable.by BabyRelaxSupport5/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not JPMA certified however it is fully tested by independent testing laboratories who certify them to meet or exceed all government and industry standards.by BabyRelaxSupport1/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not JPMA certified however it is fully tested by independent testing laboratories who certify them to meet or exceed all government and industry standards.by DASupport8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?