Consider these popular products
- $2.61 List price $3.95Save $1.34
- $4.29 List price $4.99Save $0.70
- $8.65 List price $9.99Save $1.34
- from $23.46
Baby Phat Women's Rx-able Sunglasses, Black Frame with Brown Lenses
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Made with quality plastic and metal materials
- Features cat logo
- Great design details
- 100% UV protection
|Eyewear Frame Style:||Rx-able|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi. I work in the Wal-Mart Vision Center. When you see sunglasses that say that they are "RX-able" that means you can put a prescription in them. However, sometimes there are limits as to what the prescription strength can be. I would encourage you to visit your local Wal-Mart Vision Center, so one of our trained opticians can help you.by ChristinaK5/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont know u should talk to your eye doctorby babyphatgirl25/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?