About this item
The sleigh toddler bed by Baby Mod is the right type of bed for when your child outgrows the crib, but is not ready for a full bed. The guardrails provide safety against falls, so you and your toddler can sleep better. And this cherry toddler bed will allow your child to enter and exit freely without worrying about rolling out while sleeping. It has a non-toxic finish and provides extra security for toddlers and extra peace of mind for you. This solid-wood toddler bed is a fitting transition toward sleeping in a full bed, and allows as much time as needed for your little one to feel secure in taking this next big step. And it comes with a limited 1-year warranty as well as being JPMA certified, so you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have a quality product that the manufacturers stand behind.
Baby Mod Sleigh Toddler Bed, Cherry:
- Made of solid New Zealand pinewood
- Non-toxic finish on solid-wood toddler bed
- JPMA certified
- 1-year limited warranty
- Sleigh toddler bed uses the same standard crib-size mattress that you used on your crib
- Features guardrails on both sides for added security
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Age Start:||2-1/2 Years|
|Age End:||5 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||57.875 x 29.5 x 28.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does Baby Mod Sleigh Toddler Bed, product_id=11073517 come with a Mattress? If so, can I get the details on the Mattress?
- no no mattressby MamaWhoStudiesReviews6/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the mattress is not included.by BabyModRep9/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not recommend that but you could sit next to her bed and sort of half lay on it.by MamaWhoStudiesReviews6/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, unfortunately not. The maximum weight it can hold is 50 lbs.by BabyModRep3/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Baby Mod Sleight toddler bed has Solid wood slats.by BabyModRep4/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?