About this item
This beautiful, contemporary two-tone Baby Mod - ParkLane 3-in-1 Baby Convertible Crib will make a wonderful centerpiece for your modern nursery. The unique ParkLane amber crib was spaciously designed for baby's comfort and features a four-level mattress spring system that adjusts to your infant's growth. Extend the life of your nursery furniture using the included guardrail conversion kit to convert your baby crib into a daybed and toddler bed. A partitioned under drawer provides extra storage for your baby's belongings. The sides of the Baby Mod - ParkLane 3-in-1 Baby Convertible Crib are immovable and surrounded by guardrails for added safety. The amber and white 3-in-1 convertible crib is crafted with the highest quality New Zealand pinewood.
Baby Mod ParkLane 3-in-1 Baby Convertible Crib, Amber and White:
- The amber and white 3-in-1 convertible crib features solid New Zealand pinewood construction
- Solid wood, wood veneers and drawers; no paper press boards used
- No moving parts; all sides of the solid wood convertible crib are stationary
- Two compartments under drawer provide extra storage
- Mattress spring system provides ideal support as your child grows
- Mattress height adjusts to four levels to allow for versatile crib size and conversion to toddler bed
- Toddler bed conversion guard rail included
- Baby convertible crib has a 1-year limited warranty
- Baby Mod Parklane crib meets or exceeds all U.S. standards, Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) certified
- Non-toxic finish
- The solid wood convertible crib uses standard-sized crib mattress
- Mattress and bedding not included
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses
See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better.
|Adjustable Mattress Heights:||4|
|Daybed Conversion Rail:||N|
|Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||75.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||54.0 x 30.0 x 35.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I had a problem getting it in at first then realised I needed to tighten the screws on the back of the drawer. The drawer is a very snug fitby UkieMama10/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When we first assembled the crib, the drawer wouldn't slide in all the way. We realized we had switched the screws for the drawer slides and the brackets that hold the mattress support. The screws for the drawer slides should be the short ones with flat heads, not the longer ones with rounded heads. Hope that helps....by bellagal242/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure that the crib front and back panels are the right way up... cos... i had mine upside down..and there was no space to fit the drawer underneath.. i figured that out when i looked at the picture of the crib..and realised that all the top edges should almost be flushed!!by mtan771/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't like the drawer, so we decided to assemble it without the drawer. The crib is stable without the drawer.by BugMom21/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Baby Mod Parklane box dimensions are as follows: 56 x 39 x6 (LxWxH)by tiffandsam12/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 55" length x 39 width x 6.5" heightby rrrobie11/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Baby Mod Parklane box dimensions are as follows: 56 x 39 x6 (LxWxH) Thank you, Baby Mod Repby BabyModRep11/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We got the Colgate Classica Visco and it fits perfectly.by UkieMama10/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9729802by SunshineHappy12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Simmons Dreamrest, but I got a Safety 1st. Any mattress that is 27 inches and change times 51 inches and change.by katrynar4/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?