About this item
This beautiful, contemporary Baby Mod Olivia 3-in-1 amber and white baby crib will make the perfect centerpiece for your modern nursery furniture. The unique Olivia baby crib is spaciously designed for baby's comfort and features a four-level mattress spring system that adjusts to your infant's growth.
Baby Mod - Olivia 3-in-1 Baby Crib, Amber and White:
See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better.
|Adjustable Mattress Heights:||4|
|Daybed Conversion Rail:||Y|
|Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Collection:||Baby Mod Olivia|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||66.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||55.25 x 31.25 x 35.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's real wood - pine. And lacquered white paint on top of that. Seems like it will hold up well for being a "soft" wood.by InfrequentWalmartShopper21/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's less than $300. Not nearly as sturdy as our $1200 NurseryWorks Aerial Crib (we had both the Baby Mod crib and the Aerial Crib), but you get what you pay for.by moseleyworld3/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is solid New Zealand pinewood. Like all pinewood, it is very soft. Be sure to inspect each piece for damage after it arrives!by mks011/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Baby Mod Olivia 3-in-1 Baby Crib, Amber and White is made of real Pine Wood.by BabyModRep6/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Were there any issues getting the crib accross the border? Does the crib have french and english instructions/ warnings etc?by AJor6/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also have a VW Golf, and we could have fit it in the back with the seats folded down.by ModFurnitureLover11/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's probably too late for this answer...but we have a VW GTI!! It was a tight squeeze..but we fit it in with the back seats down...it's amazing what you can pack in that car!by BldrArch1/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box is 62" x 35" x 6"by BabyModRep7/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is kind of in between the two, but it is warm so I would say closer to cherry.by ModFurnitureLover11/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is a medium to light cherry color, definitely not amber, but I'm sure each crib varies.by eCCAbOO8/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's called Amber which is not quite as red as cherry or as brown as espresso- it's a warm cast, nutty reddish brown (if that makes sense). I love it because it's unique it looks more expensive- but if you're trying to match other wood finishes from another brand- may be tough.by benjima4/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?