About this item
Clean lines and shapes define the Baby Mod Modena 3-In-1 Crib, making it the perfect choice for the modern nursery. When your child starts growing, this versatile crib converts into a toddler bed. In addition, the bed features four mattress-support positions to make it convenient for the toddler to fit. For this a rail is included with this convertible crib white that makes attaching easy. Use a standard size crib mattress for a perfect fit. This crib is absolutely safe as all the sides are stationary and has no moving parts. With a beautiful non-toxic finish, this crib is made from New Zealand Pine wood that offers a durable performance. Meeting and exceeding U.S. safety standards, this crib also has JPMA certification. Apart from its functionality, this fixed side convertible crib also adds more to your kids room décor.
Baby Mod - Modena 3-in-1 Fixed-Side Crib:
See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better.
|Collection:||Baby Mod Modena|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||72.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.875 x 29.75 x 35.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is a spring support. It is a very firm one though and does not have a ton of metal hooks that sheets get stuck on like others. I tend to like the board support better but actually like this one.by Kalea1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a spring support (4 level adjustable).by conder4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- spring support, very sturdyby fidratycats4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- spring supportby grandmom1234/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a spring support and you lay a cardboard piece over the springs before laying the mattress inside.by An anonymous customer4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not close to black but very dark and very brown tint, not red.by Kalea2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not black, more like a dark brown.by fidratycats2/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dark brown, no red tonesby grandmom1232/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Brown, similar to a dark walnut stain. It is not as dark as black and you can see the grain of the wood through the stain. Also, no reddish undertones.by AutumnJ7/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This crib is TOO short. I am 5'5 and have to squat to pick a child up out of it.by Alex3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a little bit shorter than my other crib and the clean lines make it look less bulky than other styles.by Syd257/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does seem small as far as bulk and it is lower than any crib I have had so their won't be a lot of hight up the wall, but the sleeping area for the baby is the same as every other crib.by wpchicks8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is shorter, but holds a regular crib mattress.by kandj20126/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?