Baby Mod - Mini Lily 2-in-1 Convertible Crib, White
About this item
About this item
Designed with the elegance of the Lily collection for smaller nurseries, Baby Mod's mini crib also creates a comfy bed for baby at vacation homes or grandparents' houses. Durably crafted using the highest quality pine wood constructed in New Zealand, the Mini Lily white crib converts easily into a twin size bed to last your child well beyond baby years.
Baby Mod - Mini Lily 2-in-1 Convertible Crib, White:
- Solid New Zealand pine wood construction
- Convertible crib features solid wood, wood veneers and drawers. No paper press boards used
- JPMA certified
- No moving parts, all sides are stationary
- Mattress height adjusts to four levels to allow for versatile crib size and conversion to twin bed
- Twin bed conversion rail kit sold separately. See the Conversion Kit
- Baby Mod Oliva crib features caster wheels for easy mobility
- One-year limited warranty
- Convertible crib meets or exceeds all U.S. standards
- Non-toxic finish
- Uses bedding and mattresses designed for portable or mini cribs
- 1.5" waterproof mattress pad is included
See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||41.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||39.5 x 28.0 x 38.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but it's to thin. You still need to order a mattress to fit itby CareBear53010/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only comes with a 1" mattress pad. the 3" baby mod mattress fits perfect and i just put the 1 " pad underneath it to add a little more cushion. My son sleeps perfectly on it.by mamajamas10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby mindiiiii9/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has to be a mini crib mattress or a portable crib mattress. If your looking for reasonable, the 3" baby mod mattress works perfectly and you can use the 1" mattress pad that comes with it and put it underneath the 3" to add a little extra cushion.by mamajamas10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does NOT use a standard crib mattress. It needs a mattress sold for 'portable' or 'mini' cribs. It comes with a ~2" thick mattress that's probably fine for infants but we chose to purchase one that is comparable to the construction of a standard crib mattress (but still in the mini size).by ProfessorR6/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- True white, its really a great looking crib :)by mamajamas10/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Baby Mod Mini Lily is White in color not Cream or Off white.by BabyModRep4/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?